Science Forums

A Real Life Lightsaber

I think your understanding is fundamentally flawed because you're not looking at light as phonon vacuum fluctuations, you think it's made of "photons" which is based on an outdated understanding.

This is using Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity in unison, which are both accurate, I don't know what Phonon Vacuum Fluctuations are, it sounds like a "Crank Theory".

Edited by VictorMedvil

This is using Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity in unison, which are both accurate, I don't know what Phonon Vacuum Fluctuations are, it sounds like a "Crank Theory".

I wouldn't suggest unifying the two theories, in fact that is not how went about unification. I made my own geometric system, still a work in progress developing my own math hacks Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

Or rather, you're not looking at both matter and energy as being just cymatic frequencies in a sonic spacetime, or fluctuations in a gravitational fluid medium.

You are right I am using Quantum Relativity to determine it as Dimensional field(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_local_field) with fluidic properties right now meaning it is correct.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Of course there is a way to see if one can turn a ray into a beam against conventional wisdom

Yes, this isn't very different to the particle accelerator black hole generation of black holes just using photons to reach critical mass @ Radius Schwarzchild. The Black hole Warheads(http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35992-black-hole-warheads/) use the same principals but with the Kinetic energy of proton collisions.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Yes, this isn't very different to the particle accelerator black hole generation of black holes just using photons to reach critical mass @ Radius Schwarzchild. The Black hole Warheads(http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/35992-black-hole-warheads/) use the same principals but with the Kinetic energy of proton collisions.

I have a section of bookmarks on this smartphone entitled "Worlds to subjugate", in them is a folder entitled, "Type III Civilizations" with Isaac Arthur's youtube channel, videos like the one from PBS spacetime that I just posted, I just added your Death Star and Black Hole Warheads to that folder to be the newest in a long line of victims of my swarm technologies.

I also have Star Wars, Star Trek, Dragonball, DC extended universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe folders.

I wonder how your death star would compare to Doctor Manhattan, Arrowverse's Anti-monitor or Thanos with IG or Galactus' Taa II.

The Q, Living Tribunal, the Overlords on Mortis, and the Angels from DB and DC aren't allowed to intervene in mortal affairs so my swarm tech is free to run a muck.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

I also have Star Wars, Star Trek, Dragonball, DC extended universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe folders.

I wonder how your death star would compare to Doctor Manhattan, Arrowverse's Anti-monitor or Thanos with IG or Galactus' Taa II.

The Q, Living Tribunal, and the Angels from DB and DC aren't allowed to intervene in mortal affairs so my swarm tech is free to run a muck.

That Death star imparts enough energy to turn stars into a black hole I guess it depends if any of those people can escape the gravity of a black hole or survive a supernova.

That Death star imparts enough energy to turn stars into a black hole I guess it depends if any of those people can escape the gravity of a black hole or survive a supernova.

Cinematically, just Doctor Manhattan because he exists in an entangled state. In the show Krypton they had black holes they were trapped in but not nearly as devastating as real black holes.

...this forum isn't a place to unload when you're off your meds or on some psychadelics. Not going to warn you again.

Lol, have you ever tried to hold a conversation with him its insane. Like I took Magic Mushrooms once during college with a friend and I swear it is like talking to someone high on shrooms, it's like he is blasted(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blasted) on something, which I have had a change of heart GAHD I think he is kinda entertaining to talk to.

Edited by VictorMedvil

He can't ban me, he has no idea how much math I have stowed away on paper. I've demonstrated such that if I figured out how to properly graph a sphere (which I have) unloading the full brunt of my material on here would jeopardize sacredly secret physics.

But know if you ban me now you won't ever know just how much of the big secret I know. Specifically 2(x×y) spherical coordinates to be frame dragged in dimensions 4, front and back, or how to transform for the 8 sorrounding spheres to represent quanta in curved space that overlap as open or closed strings with wave functions and neutral and dual charge.

In fact instead of lines my gradients should be logarithmic spirals to mimic spin. Which is really difficult to do on top of the fact that each gradient has a different charge these strings will be waving every which way. Not sure how to hack that, definitely a higher dimensional product of magnitude. Needs work. I'm just doing 9 sphere as opposed to actual 10^96 but that really isn't going to make the workload manageable especially when we get to the later steps of retrocausality in ADS subplanck fractal space at tp=9 to tp=81

Quick question, is it magnitude or direction that I set to 180 degrees after each frame dragging transformation along the line gradient vectors? Nevermind it's not nearly that simple, add each spherical coordinate to itself × (n-1/n, where n=# of spheres)

then perplexingly solve for z for (direc+/-180) & (mag+/-180), and then find the -z+(z/pi)=n1, z+(-z/pi)=n2, n1+/-n2 or vice versa, n1 - n2 if n1>n2 (or vice versa in the opposite case) = n3, then whichever was smaller between n2 and n1 - n3 = n4, then the smallest between n1&n2/n3=n5, and the 4 smaller values each get multiplied into (n-2/n), where n=9) lol & add those 4 values to the former x or y values, again depending on which coordinate you're transforming *headacheing heavily*

In layman's terms the universe is a spheroidal disc, not a spheroidal cylinder, it's curved as opposed to linear in the 4th dimension. The CMB is a fraction of a percent of the total volume of this superdisc, E=Mc^2 is just an eversion of disc expansion at > 1/10^96th of Tt (Tt=big chill). < 1/10^96th of Tt and the physics becomes M=Ec^2 which is a black hole free universe, a cold big bang of contracting vacuum fluctuations whereas currently these functions are dilating (redshift) and nothing we do in a lab can change that. Call it a super galaxy beyond the hubble radius.

...this forum isn't a place to unload when you're off your meds or on some psychadelics. Not going to warn you again.

Go to ****ing town then!

By all means dont just ip ban this account, wipe every post I've ever made from the face of the earth, erase the truth from existence, I said from existence! It was spoken to a 7 billion headed conjoined twin that has little time left anyway. If it makes you feel like a man, if that's what gets it up at night.

The most people that ever even come on here at one time anymore is 2k, and it wasn't even more than 500 before I brought up all that geometry. Funny thing is most of that geometry is bollocks, and i know you tards are trying to use it. Uselessly, :p. Remember I wrote it all with the truth in my head and deception in mind. 21st century rock heads