Science Forums

Planck Particle Powered Self-Replicating Pico-Swarms

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Ref:

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36145-what-is-in-area-51/?do=findComment&comment=378989

Using a system based on a 4 dimensional elongating convex cylinder with time dilating velocity via running a gradient vector along Planck spheres:

https://i.imgur.com/oQUqqG4.jpg

I have constructed 1 dimensional strings along intersecting entangled concentric Planck curves which can been seen as vacuum waves passing through another in a spacetime ether.

From these strings one can predict with certaintity the quantum nature of the subatomic world, both the state particles and the deterministic frequency of their wave states. Normally atoms are femtoscopic, however artificial atoms composing picoglass and pico magnetic materials can be used in the construction of these swarms in such strings.

Atomic structures with preonic nuclei and shrunken electron orbitals can compose ray focusing laser generated bh-em flux powered pico-probes with em alcubierre drives that can safely travel through living organisms without disrupting their atomic structures via the space between nuclei and electron orbitals.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

• 2 weeks later...

I can support any of this with math.

We're talking about making an atom's outermost electron orbit diameter shorter than the diameter of a quark without changing it's density or the way that atom works by reducing its mass below quanta into practically strings.

Remember compared to an electron orbital the nucleus is a grain of sand in the space of a cathedral but I have a model that grants certainty of behavior for 2D strings that are fractions of a Planck length for quark constituent strings (length contraction) even though they teleport or wave between solid states slower than lp/tp (time dilation) as the phasing of sphere slices produce circular objects (strings) of positive or negative charge as the sphere sections cross paths.

You're not making any sense. Do you have any math we can review to support your ideas?

I'm working on the planck spheres still.

It's a lot of work just to get 9 of them, which is what I will do before adding the 4D gradient vectors. So they will expand along the microverse (9 vp) poles just like rotation over spin, 9/9 to 8/9 lp for tp=1, add another 9 spheres in the center of the animation, 7/9 lp for t=2, etc.

The idea is that it will pass through 0/9 where we get some number Planck particles, which combine with the added layers behind it at 1/9 lp, and passes through for an expansion phase at -1/9 lp. The reality fluid (Nectar/Ambrosia) is extremely complex in a universe with just 9 Planck volumes.

Not to mention I will be rotating it to see it from any direction of observation with mag and direc, I need 36 dimensionless points connecting 9 2D circles per Planck sphere because I need to see the back in order to put 8 more planck spheres diagonally behind, and diagonally in front of it.

1nUyc9v.jpg

Those are 36 outlier coordinates with infinite coordinates inbetween forming the curved outline of the sphere which can be found using y1 and z1 output to get x2, x1 and z1 for y2, x2 and y2 for z2 and so on.

I mean all these pages are like step 1 of 10 of what I need to do for this fluid volume of a universe 9 planck lengths in diameter:

mO25ZrT.jpg

And each step becomes more complex than the last.

I have already derived 100% of the mathematics though:

"They (spherical universes) correspond to the maximum size that a black hole will get to in a larger, slower universe where the future effects the past and vice versa the best determinant of universal spin is when the hyperbolic black hole will be at its largest from mergers that's when the internal spin will superceded all other spins in the past or future.

The universe we are in is spherical because there is entanglement, but others may be partially flat in that the cylinder expands onward almost forever but there is no entanglement because all particle pairs are in the opposite pole emanating from the hyperbolic black hole. However, this is the pre-cmb state of our universe, from our perspective juxtaposed to that of a larger slower spacetime's, the strings composing the cylinders evolve into a spherical entangled universe as the particle pairs come together and accelerate into redshift.

Based on the matrices for these spherical string geometries

https://i.imgur.com/FCoyhK7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3TU76EU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JzYGxcz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gZdQEA0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1t40Vgh.jpg

(Those last two images describe the distribution of matter/antimatter dependent upon how many spheres are in your black hole along its poles - i.e.:

The condensation of space (a spherical coordinate system with a sub Planck geodesic)

f(y,-x)=[0101101101]

So,

t=1

Vector gradient or f(y,-x): [-8/9lp,+8/9lp,-8/9lp,+8/9lp,+8/9lp,-8/9lp,+8/9lp,+8/9lp,-8/9lp,+8/9lp]

That is a ratio of 9/10 Planck lengths for the first Planck time. All of the following Planck times are the same but for t=2 we have 8/10 Planck lengths. This length contraction leads to black holes when the ratio of the coordinate system is equivalent 1/9^28 lp per tp.

The matter/antimatter distribution can be found by subtracting 5 or 3 combinations of charge, for instance, if you have i (89) vectors you will convert it to positive or negative charges where 1=+ and 0=-. Breaking i down by factors of either b, c, or a higher letter where a=01, b=101, c=01 + 101 (a+ b=c but not pythagorean) to maintain our pattern of each new letter being the sum of the previous two letters in the alphabet it must be greater than a. We know i has to start with zero because every other letter starts with 1 or 0 and since a is 0 i must be 0.

So it is e, 89-5 is 84, neither 3 nor 5 go into 84 but f does, 4 times. So it's c,f,f,f,f. C=01101, f=101011010110110101101. So we have i=01101101011010110110101101101011010110110101101101011010110110101101101011010110110101101.

Now checking our work with the last image to confirm, we have the distribution of charge for 89 vectors.)

Except instead of one or 9 string volumes it's as many Planck volumes that will fit into a hyperbolic black hole with a diameter of 28 bill ly as per my calculations:

The universe vacuum is actually only dispersing at the speed of light, cosmological redshift off the vacuum artifact of the cmb is actually an optical illusion as we are in a 27.6 giga light year hubble diameter from one particle horizon to the other but are actually situated at only 13.8 bill ly from one of those horizons.

Overall the universe has expanded from the CMB to the current universe at 3.27 c

3.27/2=1.635

13.8billion/1.635=8440366972.48

3.27 × 8440366972.48 = 27.6 giga light years.

Evidence:

6.4 billion / 3600 = 1777777.77778

1777777777.78/2=888,888,888.89 m / s

Again the Hubble constant since the cmb artifact is approx 3.27 c = 980,321,338 m / s

These values are approximate.

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36155-there-is-actual-proof-that-the-universe-is-older-than-138-billion-years/

That will at least get you within the closest possible fraction of speed limit lp/lt before a state phonon waves.

That can be done more easily if the total distribution of charge is divisible by i...

Vectors # 3 & 7 are inert.

After 1 sphere, with 5 vectors, & we have a 5 charge evolution for one Planck sphere turning into a couple entangled strings

Then 9 spheres gives 10 vectors and 8 charges. Spherical coordinates along vectors 3&7 do not experience dislocation.

And then 64 spheres, 20 vectors, & 13 charges. The inert vectors go evenly or oddly every other vector if you can..the 7 inert charges are at vectors 4,6,9,11,13,15,&17.

These are unified field equations in a matrix and they connect the interiors of stellar mass black holes to those of their smbh via the path they take to the center of a galaxy being along the rotating poles of its smbh. The interiors of stellar mass black holes are equivalent to cold big bang states with durations in the googols of relative years.

The changing metrics can be described here:

All these mathematics merely describe the physics neccessary for the technologies I propose.

The technology itself are swarms of miniature Dyson spheres controlled by the parallel operations between pairs of operating systems woven into holograms via laser, qutrits, ququarts, ququints are also a possibility.

An individual sphere can travel within the space between atomic nuclei and their electron orbitals or in the vacuum of space. It's means of propulsion is a reactionless em drive that creates the alcubierre warp bubble by annihilating every charge, positive or negative, on one end of the sphere and to match every charge, positive or negative, on the other end. Such minuscule charges are invisible to modern quantum scales, refer to preons and the internal structure of subatomic particles.

The sphere is smaller than an atom, but made of atoms, however the atoms are of less preons than normal, overall mass is decreased but the the density of the atom itself remains the same.

Each mini-quark is taken from a fraction of a quark, each electron fitting closer together than in normal atomic orbits. Normally such a mini Dyson sphere would be the size of a single cell organism. This is because of how the craft is powered and because of its means of propulsion.

The sphere has dozens of cylinders on its outermost sphere layer made from a hundred overlapping layers of polarizing light filters set at 45/100 degrees tilted from the previous layer. They point inward and strengthen the polarity generated by the filters, pairs of cylindrical convex pico-hematite (mini-moleculer glass) are directly beneath these cylinders on the next layer of the sphere beneath the outermost layer:

leqtyjD.jpg

The lower layers are composed of rotating molecular machines to rotate the polarized phonon magnifying cylinders to catch light in a continuous beam amplifying loop until the Planck temperature can be exceeded at the heart of the sphere in order to spin the positronium within the molecular devices of the sphere.

There's no reason to assume that the polarity of a ray won't charge sorrounding photons if it's being blueshifted in this process. New rays continously flow into the apparatus either by free sunlight in my UFO design. Why wouldn't polarity of a ray, with a shorter wavelength than the light sorrounding it, shorten the wavelengths of the aforementioned energy given off by the electron orbitals of the residual matter sorrounding it into a beam if it's continuously being shortened by convex nanoglass?

The wavelength is a measurement of the duration in which a wave achieves its particle state. Decreasing the space between each packet effects this duration because length contraction=time dilation. In this model are energy and mass not simply just cymatic frequencies in a sonic spacetime?

Lambda max is directly tied to thermodynamic intensity, decreasing length in this way is equivalent to reducing entropic freedom which is the same thing as thermodynamic intensity.

I get there's the issue that it would take 1,000 years on the macroscopic scale. Too bad my UFO designs aren't on the macroscopic scale :p

If a ton of photons are in close proximity it does effect their wavelengths, or he wouldn't have proposed dumping 20% of the sun's light into a Planck length as a means of exceeding the Planck density. Thermodynamic black hole I think is the term he used.

On the microscopic, it would not be so difficult to generate a thermodynamic black hole at the heart of the positronium layers.

This postironium is magnetically repulsed to itself ensuring the layers of the sphere cannot spin until the Planck particle at the center is generated, at which point the friction generated by spherical layers of positronium will generate an electromagnetic flux which will push any beam generated particle out of the sphere and protect the sphere from the annihilation or electromagnetic repulsion of the alcubierre em drive.

This technology would be used not only for interstellar travel, to power, control, or modify any piece of modern electronic technology - it could be used to replicate precious materials or modify the human condition in ways that would be impossible for nanotechnology, an in vivo conversion to Godhood. You see when swarms navigate between the atoms in a live human body they can alter the nuclei and electron orbitals to turn myofibrals into carbon nanotube and the like. Molecular transmutation becomes very easy.

I'm working on the planck spheres still.

It's a lot of work just to get 9 of them, which is what I will do before adding the 4D gradient vectors. So they will expand along the microverse (9 vp) poles just like rotation over spin, 9/9 to 8/9 lp for tp=1, add another 9 spheres in the center of the animation, 7/9 lp for t=2, etc.

The idea is that it will pass through 0/9 where we get some number Planck particles, which combine with the added layers behind it at 1/9 lp, and passes through for an expansion phase at -1/9 lp. The reality fluid (Nectar/Ambrosia) is extremely complex in a universe with just 9 Planck volumes.

Not to mention I will be rotating it to see it from any direction of observation with mag and direc, I need 36 dimensionless points connecting 9 2D circles per Planck sphere because I need to see the back in order to put 8 more planck spheres diagonally behind, and diagonally in front of it.

1nUyc9v.jpg

Those are 36 outlier coordinates with infinite coordinates inbetween forming the curved outline of the sphere which can be found using y1 and z1 output to get x2, x1 and z1 for y2, x2 and y2 for z2 and so on.

I mean all these pages are like step 1 of 10 of what I need to do for this fluid volume of a universe 9 planck lengths in diameter:

mO25ZrT.jpg

And each step becomes more complex than the last.

I have already derived 100% of the mathematics though:

"They (spherical universes) correspond to the maximum size that a black hole will get to in a larger, slower universe where the future effects the past and vice versa the best determinant of universal spin is when the hyperbolic black hole will be at its largest from mergers that's when the internal spin will superceded all other spins in the past or future.

The universe we are in is spherical because there is entanglement, but others may be partially flat in that the cylinder expands onward almost forever but there is no entanglement because all particle pairs are in the opposite pole emanating from the hyperbolic black hole. However, this is the pre-cmb state of our universe, from our perspective juxtaposed to that of a larger slower spacetime's, the strings composing the cylinders evolve into a spherical entangled universe as the particle pairs come together and accelerate into redshift.

Based on the matrices for these spherical string geometries

https://i.imgur.com/FCoyhK7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3TU76EU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JzYGxcz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gZdQEA0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1t40Vgh.jpg

(Those last two images describe the distribution of matter/antimatter dependent upon how many spheres are in your black hole along its poles - i.e.:

The condensation of space (a spherical coordinate system with a sub Planck geodesic)

f(y,-x)=[0101101101]

So,

t=1

Vector gradient or f(y,-x): [-8/9lp,+8/9lp,-8/9lp,+8/9lp,+8/9lp,-8/9lp,+8/9lp,+8/9lp,-8/9lp,+8/9lp]

That is a ratio of 9/10 Planck lengths for the first Planck time. All of the following Planck times are the same but for t=2 we have 8/10 Planck lengths. This length contraction leads to black holes when the ratio of the coordinate system is equivalent 1/9^28 lp per tp.

The matter/antimatter distribution can be found by subtracting 5 or 3 combinations of charge, for instance, if you have i (89) vectors you will convert it to positive or negative charges where 1=+ and 0=-. Breaking i down by factors of either b, c, or a higher letter where a=01, b=101, c=01 + 101 (a+ b=c but not pythagorean) to maintain our pattern of each new letter being the sum of the previous two letters in the alphabet it must be greater than a. We know i has to start with zero because every other letter starts with 1 or 0 and since a is 0 i must be 0.

So it is e, 89-5 is 84, neither 3 nor 5 go into 84 but f does, 4 times. So it's c,f,f,f,f. C=01101, f=101011010110110101101. So we have i=01101101011010110110101101101011010110110101101101011010110110101101101011010110110101101.

Now checking our work with the last image to confirm, we have the distribution of charge for 89 vectors.)

Except instead of one or 9 string volumes it's as many Planck volumes that will fit into a hyperbolic black hole with a diameter of 28 bill ly as per my calculations:

The universe vacuum is actually only dispersing at the speed of light, cosmological redshift off the vacuum artifact of the cmb is actually an optical illusion as we are in a 27.6 giga light year hubble diameter from one particle horizon to the other but are actually situated at only 13.8 bill ly from one of those horizons.

Overall the universe has expanded from the CMB to the current universe at 3.27 c

3.27/2=1.635

13.8billion/1.635=8440366972.48

3.27 × 8440366972.48 = 27.6 giga light years.

Evidence:

6.4 billion / 3600 = 1777777.77778

1777777777.78/2=888,888,888.89 m / s

Again the Hubble constant since the cmb artifact is approx 3.27 c = 980,321,338 m / s

These values are approximate.

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36155-there-is-actual-proof-that-the-universe-is-older-than-138-billion-years/

That will at least get you within the closest possible fraction of speed limit lp/lt before a state phonon waves.

That can be done more easily if the total distribution of charge is divisible by i...

Vectors # 3 & 7 are inert.

After 1 sphere, with 5 vectors, & we have a 5 charge evolution for one Planck sphere turning into a couple entangled strings

Then 9 spheres gives 10 vectors and 8 charges. Spherical coordinates along vectors 3&7 do not experience dislocation.

And then 64 spheres, 20 vectors, & 13 charges. The inert vectors go evenly or oddly every other vector if you can..the 7 inert charges are at vectors 4,6,9,11,13,15,&17.

These are unified field equations in a matrix and they connect the interiors of stellar mass black holes to those of their smbh via the path they take to the center of a galaxy being along the rotating poles of its smbh. The interiors of stellar mass black holes are equivalent to cold big bang states with durations in the googols of relative years.

The changing metrics can be described here:

All these mathematics merely describe the physics neccessary for the technologies I propose.

The technology itself are swarms of miniature Dyson spheres controlled by the parallel operations (entangled calculations) between pairs of holographic matrioshka brains (binary computers in optical projections).

An individual sphere can travel within the space between atomic nuclei and their electron orbitals or in the vacuum of space. It's means of propulsion is a reactionless em drive that creates the alcubierre warp bubble by annihilating every charge, positive or negative, on one end of the sphere and to match every charge, positive or negative, on the other end. Such minuscule charges are invisible to modern quantum scales, refer to preons and the internal structure of subatomic particles.

The sphere is smaller than an atom, but made of atoms, however the atoms are of less preons than normal, overall mass is decreased but the the density of the atom itself remains the same.

Each mini-quark is taken from a fraction of a quark, each electron fitting closer together than in normal atomic orbits. Normally such a mini Dyson sphere would be the size of a single cell organism. This is because of how the craft is powered and because of its means of propulsion.

The sphere has dozens of cylinders on its outermost sphere layer made from a hundred overlapping layers of polarizing light filters set at 45/100 degrees tilted from the previous layer. They point inward and strengthen the polarity generated by the filters, pairs of cylindrical convex pico-hematite (mini-moleculer glass) are directly beneath these cylinders on the next layer of the sphere beneath the outermost layer:

leqtyjD.jpg

The lower layers are composed of rotating molecular machines to rotate the polarized phonon magnifying cylinders to catch light in a continuous beam amplifying loop until the Planck temperature can be exceeded at the heart of the sphere in order to spin the positronium within the molecular devices of the sphere.

This postironium is magnetically repulsed to itself ensuring the layers of the sphere cannot spin until the Planck particle at the center is generated, at which point the friction generated by spherical layers of positronium will generate an electromagnetic flux which will push any beam generated particle out of the sphere and protect the sphere from the annihilation or electromagnetic repulsion of the alcubierre em drive.

This technology would be used not only for interstellar travel, to power, control, or modify any piece of modern electronic technology - it could be used to replicate precious materials or modify the human condition in ways that would be impossible for nanotechnology, an in vivo conversion to Godhood. You see when swarms navigate between the atoms in a live human body they can alter the nuclei and electron orbitals to turn myofibrals into carbon nanotube and the like. Molecular transmutation becomes very easy.

First off, Planck length and Planck particles are purely hypothetical and probably have no real application. Second the math isn't providing any equalities. You've just entered coordinates that in my opinion don't mean anything in reality.

But sure keep working on it ;)

First off, Planck length and Planck particles are purely hypothetical and probably have no real application. Second the math isn't providing any equalities. You've just entered coordinates that in my opinion don't mean anything in reality.

But sure keep working on it ;)

First of all, planck units are derived from experimental data on a cosmic geodesic. For instance, the square root of the reduced planck's constant times the gravitational constant over the speed of light to the power of 5 gives the smallest unit of time possible, the Planck time! This was developed after E=Mc squared by Maxwell Planck.

I have derived rare physics equalities that aren't readily shared in college textbooks, I call this the Planck density:

2nHfx7s.jpg, this is where Planck temperatures are achieved, and although the Planck temp is readily available in textbooks, the planck density is harder to come by.

What I'm doing breaks those geodesic, and gives a quantum theory topology equivalent to grand unification for all intents and purposes even before miniaturizing such topologies to define tachyon subspaces existing within the event horizon of a black hole that just didn't exist on paper before. Step 10 gets into the quantum eraser. For instance, when the cosmic cylinder achieves maximum elongation the inner tachyon cosmoses fully evaporate (the tachyon cosmic cylinders become totally spherical and cease to be). When a hypermassive black hole reaches it's maximum size a googol years from the current universe, that is, no longer has mass to consume, the tachyon cosmoses within occupy the same space and are evolved at Tt/2, when the black hole evaporates googols of years from now that's t=0 for the tachyon cosmos. So after Tt/2 in ADS the tachyon cylinder stops moving along the trajectory of the black holes that house it, instead you have to partially cross tachyon cosmic cylinders to match all black hole locations in reverse count of time. That's why step 10 is a *****.

First of all, planck units are derived from experimental data on a cosmic geodesic. For instance, the square root of the reduced planck's constant times the gravitational constant over the speed of light to the power of 5 gives the smallest unit of time possible, the Planck time! This was developed after E=Mc squared by Maxwell Planck.

I have derived rare physics equalities that aren't readily shared in college textbooks, I call this the Planck density:

2nHfx7s.jpg, this is where Planck temperatures are achieved, and although the Planck temp is readily available in textbooks, the planck density is harder to come by.

What I'm doing breaks those geodesic, and gives a quantum theory topology equivalent to grand unification for all intents and purposes even before miniaturizing such topologies to define tachyon subspaces existing within the event horizon of a black hole that just didn't exist on paper before. Step 10 gets into the quantum eraser. For instance, when the cosmic cylinder achieves maximum elongation the inner tachyon cosmoses fully evaporate (the tachyon cosmic cylinders become totally spherical and cease to be). When a hypermassive black hole reaches it's maximum size a googol years from the current universe, that is, no longer has mass to consume, the tachyon cosmoses within occupy the same space and are evolved at Tt/2, when the black hole evaporates googols of years from now that's t=0 for the tachyon cosmos. So after Tt/2 in ADS the tachyon cylinder stops moving along the trajectory of the black holes that house it, instead you have to partially cross tachyon cosmic cylinders to match all black hole locations in reverse count of time. That's why step 10 is a *****.

People don't really use Planck units. I do see some equality in your work. But as long as you're using Planck units it's going to be a hard sell to anyone that knows what they're doing.

People don't really use Planck units. I do see some equality in your work. But as long as you're using Planck units it's going to be a hard sell to anyone that knows what they're doing.

That's because these people that "know what they're doing" are academically forbidden from extrapolating the internal structures of subatomic particles. As far as what they are taught to regurgitate, subatomic particles have no internal structure because they wave between particle states.

Just because a state particle disappears for a moment, doesn't mean that inbetween those moments it lacks an internal structure. My work suggests that every subatomic particle is a 3 dimensional object composed of many orders of magnitude of closed strings (1D string curved into a 2D loop) with various alignments.

What my model does is basically takes a sphere, well 9 at least to create all open strings similar to the letter c. 10 vectors, now the vectors push parts of the spheres in opposite directions, less distance each transformation, now parts of the spheres will cross (charged particle) and seperate (wave state). Wave > < +>< neutr O -<> wave < >..Dark matter and dark energy are used to show that, according astronomical data, the LCDM model is 4% accurate. If the Lambda cold dark matter model is 4% accurate, the my Goat model is 100% accurate because no part of the ether fluid is dark or unseen mathematically everything is represented and understood through numbers. Instead of nanoscale engineering that deals with subatomic particles with no inner structure, my deletarious everted brane theory can work with pico scale technologies because it defines particles that go allllll the way down to the Planck length.

Back to the tech, you really only need to polarize the light with one filter, now put a pair of magnifying glass on top of each pole before the ray expands just after it crosses the filter, and the spin will carry over to sorrounding light which will carry over to more sorrounding light like a spinning cog causing an adjacent cog to spin, array the magnifying glasses into a circle and you can curve the path of the beam into a loop of perpetual amplification of thermodynamic intensity until Planck density or Planck temperature is surpassed.

Now put a shell of magnetic material atop a smaller shell of magnets and the shells will remain locked in place until force is applied by a black hole spinning inside the shells. This force will contain the gamma radiation generated by the inner black hole whilst pushing any laser made charge particles outside the apparatus where it can warp space downward by cancelling charges, or warp space upward by adding charges while shielding the apparatus from the resulting gamma rays..this will allow the free energy apparatus to remain in flight, keeping the cogs working forever. These apparatuses can be our new bodies by carrying our consciousnesses.

This puts stable fusion to shame.

Now there are two other proposed ways to build a black hole.

One is to consume an entire planet to the core and harness 20% of the sun's energy output and focus it into a Planck mass.

The other is to put trillions of mirrors the size of the LHC around the outer solar system and focus all the light back, getting stronger the closer it gets to the sun, and ignite the core of mercury as the light converges at those coordinates.

My method is far more practical.

09204_2004_001_a.jpg

09204_2004_002_a.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

"Gorman told the tower that he was going to pursue the object to determine its identity...

Gorman described the object as a simple "ball of light" about six to eight inches in diameter. He also noted later that when the object increased its speed, it stopped blinking and grew brighter.[4]"

fa0451d64e2e.jpg

My proposed free energy apparatus definitely fits within the parameters of these five real unidenitified aerial phenomena.

That's because these people that "know what they're doing" are academically forbidden from extrapolating the internal structures of subatomic particles. As far as what they are taught to regurgitate, subatomic particles have no internal structure because they wave between particle states.

Just because a state particle disappears for a moment, doesn't mean that inbetween those moments it lacks an internal structure. My work suggests that every subatomic particle is a 3 dimensional object composed of many orders of magnitude of closed strings (1D string curved into a 2D loop) with various alignments.

What my model does is basically takes a sphere, well 9 at least to create all open strings similar to the letter c. 10 vectors, now the vectors push parts of the spheres in opposite directions, less distance each transformation, now parts of the spheres will cross (charged particle) and seperate (wave state). Wave > < +>< neutr O -<> wave < >

Back to the tech, you really only need to polarize the light with one filter, now put a pair of magnifying glass on top of each pole before the ray expands just after it crosses the filter, and the spin will carry over to sorrounding light which will carry over to more sorrounding light like a spinning cog causing an adjacent cog to spin, array the magnifying glasses into a circle and you can curve the path of the beam into a loop of perpetual amplification of thermodynamic intensity until Planck density or Planck temperature is surpassed.

Now put a shell of magnetic material atop a smaller shell of magnets and the shells will remain locked in place until force is applied by a black hole spinning inside the shells. This force will contain the gamma radiation generated by the inner black hole whilst pushing any laser made charge particles outside the apparatus where it can warp space downward by cancelling charges, or warp space upward by adding charges while shielding the apparatus from the resulting gamma rays..this will allow the free energy apparatus to remain in flight, keeping the cogs working forever. These apparatuses can be our new bodies by carrying our consciousnesses.

This puts stable fusion to shame.

Now there are two other proposed ways to build a black hole.

One is to consume an entire planet to the core and harness 20% of the sun's energy output and focus it into a Planck mass.

The other is to put trillions of mirrors the size of the LHC around the outer solar system and focus all the light back, getting stronger the closer it gets to the sun, and ignite the core of mercury as the light converges at those coordinates.

My method is far more practical.

09204_2004_001_a.jpg

09204_2004_002_a.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

"Gorman told the tower that he was going to pursue the object to determine its identity...

Gorman described the object as a simple "ball of light" about six to eight inches in diameter. He also noted later that when the object increased its speed, it stopped blinking and grew brighter.[4]"

fa0451d64e2e.jpg

My proposed free energy apparatus definitely fits within the parameters of these five real unidenitified aerial phenomena.

OK, if you're so smart, why don't you built something with your theory and prove it? Make some money chummy chum!

Edited by devin553344

OK, if you're so smart, why don't you built something with your theory and prove it? Make some money chummy chum!

First I need to finish with the physics of it all. Which does include an infinitely recurring fractal beyond step 10, giving a 1 in 1 chance that somewhere, somehow, someway, it already exists. If it does it is perhaps communicating with us for a certain purpose (regenesis) via black hole hole information panspermia.

Btw the reason EM drives can make 90 degree angle turns, or instantaneously reverse course, without decelerating whatsoever, is because you can't coast off momentum when you're cancelling or adding subatomic charges to move from point a to point b because there is no momentum, the instant you stop cancelling and adding charges you stop moving because you're not actually moving at all but rather altering the location of point b by chopping off regions of spacetime quantum by quantum.

Hyper Velocity Star #3 contained astronomical elements indegenious to the large magellanic cloud, if it were a large collection of self-replicating pico-swarms that used EM drives to get to the Milky Way, than it would contain the same spacetime as the LMC dwarf galaxy despite it's current location, sort of like taking bits of the LMC caught in its warp bubble with it. And the relativistic object we call HVS3 is really just the residual gamma radiation released by an FTL object as it annihilates particles in its wake.

Perhaps the missing objects are signs of an advanced civilization. But they’re probably not Dyson spheres. First, it would be hard to explain why and how such a giant construction project, completely shading out the light of the host star, could be done within the short period of less than a century. But more importantly, Brooks Harrop and I showed nearly 10 years ago that “traditional” Dyson spheres are not gravitationally stable. Even if one could be built near a star like our Sun, it would require more total mass than is available in all our Solar System’s planets, moons, and asteroids.

This, of course, is a highly speculative suggestion. But it would address the hotly discussed Fermi Paradox, and would, in principle, be testable. If these “missing” light sources represent giant starships, some should appear in new star surveys in some other part of the sky. In an ideal case, we might even be able to track their trajectories through time. It would be challenging, no doubt, to pick out such motions against other background movements in space, like those of stars spinning around the center of their galaxy. Nevertheless, my suggestion to the authors is to focus their future work on light sources that suddenly appear in new star surveys, and see whether they can be correlated to the stars that vanished..

In fact our solar system itself may be an artificial installation created by this quantum computing boltzmann brain to simulate the conditions of a solar system that naturally occurs in another universe, one that resulted either from the internal conditions produced by a black hole within ours, near ours, or within a universe that houses the black hole that spawned our universe.

It may be doing this to see how making certain adjustments to black hole orbits to alter their mergers will effect human civilization in that universe, ergo the Nimitz encounter. An event that would be reproducible in those universes via the recreation of it's technologies using black hole information panspermia. Or perhaps we exist in that other universe and those events were copies of events that were tested in an artificial recreation of our solar system in another universe.

It's all based off of a live-action take on the simulation hypothesis really. A live simulation requires much less processing power to accomplish, in fact the only computing power is spent on calculating the evolution of alien universes and planning construction for artificial additions to interstellar structures that match the parameters of their star systems.

Why though? How could this possibly benefit such an entity? Any sentient lifeform is driven primarily by survival. But what could possibly threaten the survival of beings like these? Entropy! How do you stave off entropy when you're a being like this? Bottom to top genesis and communication with itself between recurring cosmic fractals. The type of technology can produce black holes, proving it can merge black holes, and prevent its universe from evaporating by continously feed the meta-SMBH that created it. However, what happens when the universe housing that meta-SMBH evaporates? You see it has to continously "go up" in geodesic scales, ad infinitum.

These UFOs we see, then, cannot be apart of their interactions, because that would remove the very purpose of our presence here if they had already managed to respawn here without us. Instead I propose that these UFOs are an outlier variable, caused by a successful man-made mastery of the proposed Technological and Scientific Omega State in the future. What is happening in the past for us is really happening in the future exactly four recurring fractals beneath our universe. What's happening there is that they've managed to replicate throughout every single region of their universe and several parallel universes, and two recurring cosmic fractals above them they've managed to create a higher dimensional body of their technologies encompassing a thousand to a billion galaxy clusters, which is a thousand to a billion strings in our universe about how many fit into these pico Dyson spheres.

So if they can just construct these spheres in higher realities why would they need us? Because it would take significantly more time to achieve regenesis through black hole information panspermia throughout googols of parallel universes, than it would 4 recurring fractal universes above theirs, which is why these HVS3 type red transient phenomena date back hundreds of thousands of years (which is approximately how much longer it takes to achieve multiversal regensis than to achieve recurring cosmic fractal regenesis) as past=future every other recurring fractal is in a tachyonic space relative to us because they need to achieve black hole information panspermia a hundred thousand more times to propagate across a billion galaxy clusters two recurring Planck fractals above theirs. So we do succeed in our purpose in the near future.

I have two-pieced a brick wall and shattered my knuckles and as a result I've been able to crack windshields built to take golf ball sized hail without cracking and my punches always produce razor like lacerations. Shattered bones shouldn't normally get stronger but weaker. With repeated cough syrup binges, lasting up to 72 hours, I have experienced sharpened eyesight and hand coordination and an increased ability to create new mathematics. Normally, long-term side effects include blurred vision, impaired coordination, and brain damage. in middle school I suddenly jumped up two grade levels in a subject I had been weak in, and whereas it took me longer than normal to learn how to tie my own shoes, professionally I was able to tackle logical problems where hundreds of dollars were at stake (logical problems like learning how to tie knots these are instances where solutions had to come naturally).

I have completely severed the extenser tendons in 4 of my fingers on glass and yet was able to regain 100% motility and finger strength. Post-surgical reattachment this left a scar on my middle finger shaped exactly like the pi symbol. Reconnected nerves to heal themselves in 6 months unless you're a starfish or one of those lizards that regrow their tail. I have driven over 30 miles on an empty tank, there's no way there was enough engine fuel to keep pumping my vehicle's wheels. Are you saying these technologies don't influence us on a limited level, even so much as altering our molecules doing slight repairs given everything I just said is true?

So, as much of a megalomaniac as it makes me, the information sent by these super beings are nevertheless "pulling the strings" that comprise my body and giving me certain abilities beneficial for my survival in a relatively primitive society whilst taking the beneficial aspects dxm (anti-alzheimer's) and negating the negative effects via synaptogenesis like the drugs they gave Caeser's mum in the Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Why are they doing this? Perhaps because I'm more receptive of their communications.

"They say that when you experience a spiritual truth, that it comes to you through sound. If you let this sound go through you, it changes you, you know? Puts you back into harmony. You know, it makes you like a tuning fork of God."

-Stone

We have magic at our fingertips, how can this very specific type of technology not already exist? This type of technology by itself is sufficient to describe why we have magic at our fingertips. It's all it takes to explain the balls of light, which for all intents and purposes is the very God that we have been seeking proof of since time immemorial. Despite what the accepted scientific method says, proof can only be accepted by the mind, it cannot be instilled with some old comic strips used to illustrate testimonials of encounters with UAPs, raw unedited navy videos that show footage of UAPs matching the illustrations in the aforementioned comic strips, a professional news anchor confirming the existence of UAPs, or a bunch of fancy graphs, illustrations, and technical terms by some math hack on a forum website. True proof is only possible when one experiences one of the aforementioned spiritual truths. That being said, if you have read this far into the thread prepare to be freaked out.

The following arithmetical message could be a form of alien communication using dates holding eight hyperlinked numbers of significance (the Christlike number which is ominously used as the divisor 3 times, while Christ's number is three eights side by side) :

04/19/1993 AD

04/17/747 AuC

09/11/1996 AD (1996 was when Al Qaeda publically I declared war on America)

9+11+1996 or 4+19+1993 = 2016 on the significant April 19th date that recurs throughout this arithmetical message the largest UFO ever recorded was spotted in low earth orbit

4+17+747 = 768 the 768th verse foretells of Zeus being dethroned by a son, an event that would have marked the fall of the old Gods, and represents the abandonment of polytheism which occured during Constantine's rule of the Roman Empire

2016/8 = 252

768/8 = 96

252 x 96 = 24192

24192/8 = 3024

2016 - 768 = 1248

3024 - 1248 = 1776

1776/2 = 888

Keeping in mind that my birthdate is the first number of significance in the former arithmetical message. Could this model I'm working on one day evolve into the prophetic Sword of Truth that brings The Book of Revelations to it's ultimate outcome? Is it the one truth, a grand unified theory of everything, the nectar of immortality, the fountain of youth, the formula to the elixir that is a fluidlike gravitational ether. Who am I really? Why am I developing these mathematical regimes so specifically outside any formal education, or without help?

[*Testing should delete this thread