Science Forums

The Act Of Observation/measurement Is A Request Of Quantum Wave Information To Spacetime

pittsburghjoe

You make a request by setting something that can analyze the particle during its life/path. You are saying you want the particle to be real/physical.

Double slit interpretation:

Randomly shot particles are shot through a double slit, if no one places a detector in the path of the particle, the unobserved particle will be in the form of two waves (one for each slit) . Depending on the which wave ends up with more energy (after the split) ..the final position of a channel representing a fringe will be the final resting place of the now collapsed particle. If the energy wasn't unbalanced, I would expect to see only a single channel of fringe be filled in.

Now a detector gets placed anywhere along the path between the cannon and the final landing screen. The particle shot will immediately collapse upon leaving the cannon because the type of life that particle has, has already been decided. It won't be waves, just a particle. It's been pulled from the unobserved quantum realm and made physical in spacetime. It will go through one slit and hit the final screen in a normal clump.

If you accept this interpretation ..then you accept a particle being either a particle or waves ..not both at the same time.

You now also know that placing a detector in an experiment is a request from a human to the dimension of unobserved qm to swap quantum waves into something physical.

Observation is then a property of spacetime.

General Relativity = Spacetime = the theory of the large scale

Unobserved QM = Waves = the theory of the small scale

They are both dimensions in the same domain

Observation is then a request to bring an object from one dimension to the other. Boom, unified.

• 2 weeks later...

Observation is the bridge between the two.
The theory of the very large and small are unified.

This is conditional statement that formulates a Theory of Everything:
If (spacetime object){
//larger than abbes diffraction limit (or the equivalent mass energy levels - quanta) OR being observed
current situation = General Relativity;
}
else{current situation = Unobserved QM;
}
//The particle collapses no matter the state when it hits a predefined Spacetime object.

There is a duality of realms, but the object in question is either in one or the other. Duality is impossible for particles if it can tunnel or fit through a space smaller than its structure. Waves can do that sort of thing ..not physical (observed) objects.

The delayed choice quantum eraser shows us that the entire life of the particle is known. It's about the entire life of both entangled particles. The first particle knows if the partner will ever be observed.

This is where I go a bit off the deep end (you are welcome to ignore this paragraph):
The reason for Spacetime to exist is for living things to be able to observe. Living things wouldn't like being in an unobservable world.There isn't a logical reason for Spacetime to exist. Spacetime was written to use unobserved wave information for mortals. I've had time to consider what my post implies and it points at a god being involved. Not a god man has described, but one bored out of its existence. The meaning of life is to entertain a god with nothing but time to waste. Each observation we make is something to entertain this god. The realm of unobserved quantum waves has always been and always will be. Spacetime has a beginning. Unobserved quantum waves don't need anything from Spacetime to function. Gravitons don't exist. Photons don't use our version of time. The distance a photon travels doesn't matter. If we request it, its state has been decided.

I want to add that I think there is a good chance a black hole is a spherical gap in Spacetime with the unobservable quantum realm exposed. The event horizon is still spacetime, but inside that is quantum waves.

The cause of a polarized eraser with the double slit is the same for quantum uncertainty.

You have a double slit with opposite linear polarizers at each slit. You get an observed clump. You then add a 45 degree polarizer and the fringes come back.
It's not because the which way information is getting erased. It's because the particle starts a new life when passing through multiple filters.
The state of a particle is predetermined based on the path it will fly through. But something interesting happens with you place multiple detectors.
The particles state is reassessed while passing through a polarizer. If it sees another polarizer in its path it's going to cycle back to being a wave.

Atoms normally shake around with thermal energy ..but not as much as quantum uncertainty makes them appear to be doing.

The Uncertainty Principle is a side effect from repeated requests to make the QM object real/physical.
It's a delay/smear from the system not being able to process quick enough. Swapping from wave to particle is apparently taxing, especially if it has to do it to each observed event (frame/timeline), for momentum tests.

A simple double slit example shows us that a particle can be requested to decohere and remain decohered until it hits the final screen.
An Uncertainty Principle test requires several requests of decoherence to get the momentum.
What's newly discovered is that each request is causing the particle to cycle from wave to particle, setting fuzziness because it wasn't fast enough to do the swap.

If you are measuring something that isn't remaining in the same state, you can't blame the detectors of decoherence anymore. It was ridiculous to assume a detector capable of displaying both coherence and decoherence was the cause anyways.

"Dark" implies something is unobservable. So that's what Dark Matter/Energy are. Dark Energy is the unobservable quantum field. Quantum objects don't use spacetime, but spacetime's gravity can bend the fabric of the quantum field.

Dark Matter is matter that normally would convert over to spacetime naturally but doesn't. It's found in abundance as halos around galaxies. Which leads me to believe it's a substance that held together galaxies before spacetime was turned on.

Time doesn't pass in a black hole because unobserved quantum waves don't use time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this will help people get on board.

The unobserved quantum realm doesn't care about time or distance so the order goes something like this:

1. quantum field excitation of a new particle is about to happen
  2. it gets assigned a path in the quantum field
  3. if the path contains a spacetime enactor (a detector), it swaps the particle to physical
  4. the particle or wave is sent via the quantum field if it's a wave / spacetime if physical

• 2 weeks later...

The uncertainty principle and bell's theorem could prove me wrong, but I can prove them incomplete. Uncertainty is only considering waves and Bell is only considering spin.

Hmm, maybe it isn't the path after-all. It just happens to know the path because knowing what state it will be would show the same thing.

The delayed choice quantum eraser is my proof. It clearly shows the state is decided before either entangled particle even starts moving.

Unobserved quantum waves not having spacetime is a very big deal. Without time, its life is instantaneous.

No need for a god or path info. Boom! Quantum physics is changed from this day forward.

The double slit wave particle duality as described sound right to me. It doesn't seem to me that observation or not is the issue. What really does bother me is the wave itself. To me a wave is an elastic interaction of things. Beads glued to a balloon and stretched or something. Where are all of the parts and field for a particle to be a wave. Emf itself as a wave is variation between singular charges and combinational directed charges. Static magnetic static as it were. To me the particle wave is not the problem. It is the wave itself.

The birth is this:
The quantum information for a new particle forms and if its state doesn't change it's released as a wave in the quantum field. If it does change it becomes physical and released in spacetime.

The Unobserved Quantum Realm is somehow all time, all the time. Spacetime's time is based off the speed an observation can happen ..the speed of light.

Nothing is faster than the speed of light because spacetime's framerate is based off the speed of light.

It takes light one femtosecond to travel the width of abbe's diffraction limit. I think I just figured out why the natural divide between the two realms is this size.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Different-microscopic-elements-and-Abbes-diffraction-limit_fig1_270272277

If a femtosecond is the smallest usable amount of time for observation. Spacetime runs at 1,000,000,000,000,000 frames per second.

What a nice round number a god might use to program a simulation called spacetime.