Science Forums

How Scientifically Accurate Is Isaac Arthur?

To answer your question, his work was science fiction, not science prophecy.  He and his cohorts might have been lucky enough to have indirectly guided research in a given direction that may or may not have been successful, but Albert Einstein was not rushing to the news stand for the latest copy of "Astounding Stories".

To answer your question, his work was science fiction, not science prophecy.  He and his cohorts might have been lucky enough to have indirectly guided research in a given direction that may or may not have been successful, but Albert Einstein was not rushing to the news stand for the latest copy of "Astounding Stories".

I should add that Dr. Asimov did create the "Three Laws of Robotics" which you can be sure will be incorporated into the programming of any household robots.

robby-the-robot-18.jpg

7P6P75y.png?1

Edited by fahrquad

Usually the only Futurist I listen to is Ray Kurzweil as he has been right like a billion times about what is coming in the future. I do not know of a Isaac Arthur as a futurist and if he can get futurist Ray Kurzweil to say it I will believe it based on Ray's amazing track record.

Edited by VictorMedvil