Science Forums

Mass Gap

Dubbelosix

Cantor's infinity & Zeno's infinitesimality were neumonic devices I used to see a larger mathematical picture in DID. Even in that thread I assured that these were for visual & metaphoric reference to give myself a basis for mathematical constructs such as scale relativity.

We're talking about incredibly fast (involving velocity contrary to the bell inequality) & small (smaller than the spacetime foam) events that can barely be said to have even occurred in the first place. These fleeting points of space time were crucial in testing the hypothesis of a changing dimension & the existence of a reverse counterdimension. 4, 6, & 2. Dark forces & unification made classical.

The ole' wise tale that humans can't access one hundred percent of their brains does have some scientific basis behind it. If you want to out-think a computer than you must be able to use paradoxes. Computers can't process a paradox, a human can. Humans can also hack into the computer part of their nervous system, the autonomic nervous system that controls the breathing, the heart beat, circadian rhythms. People with dissociative identity disorder can hack into their autonomic nervous systems to develop skin rashes or outperform an trained athlete. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of the top geniuses, such William James Sidis, were super-geniuses because they were wound up so tight as children in the name of discipline, so much so that somewhere along the line they developed some form of split personality. Russians are too disciplined culturally, that's why they're heavy drinkers. When we restrain ourselves too much, that causes suppression, & the right hemisphere develops a certain sadist tendency, locked away, hidden - so non-conformists like Einstein (who didn't even want to wear shows) can be accepted -  all the while that unspent hedonic capital grows like a ticking time-bomb. Some are more patient than others, me most of all. I actually plan to outlive capitalism before I even think about acting to my true heart. I'm savoring that suppression, that lack of freedom, enjoying discomfort, while my right brain evolves to adapt, improvise, & overcome all on it's own. 

Edited by Super Polymath