Science Forums

"the Eyes, The Moon And Sun, Mountains The Bone, Lava The Blood And So On"

holkapolka33

Just as food increases temperature and blood, so this human body does as well. The eyes, the moon and sun, mountains the bone, lava the blood and so on.. So as we have last ages grown excessive food, lava increases from below hiddenly and science know less of lava as is underground and dangerous to be too close to. So we should decrease food production as we today throw food, as well maybe send some of the lava out to the sea..

Just as food increases temperature and blood, so this human body does as well. The eyes, the moon and sun, mountains the bone, lava the blood and so on.. So as we have last ages grown excessive food, lava increases from below hiddenly and science know less of lava as is underground and dangerous to be too close to. So we should decrease food production as we today throw food, as well maybe send some of the lava out to the sea..

Surely, out to lunch? :)

Seriously, I MUST have your dealer's contact details!

Just ask for either the LSD or Methamphetamine's. Psilocybe cubensis (shrooms) didn't do much for me 30 years ago. I personally can't stand the stench of pot.  As a relatively old man, I don't do that s*** anymore.  Be cautious of your dosage or you will wake up dead.  Heroin overdoses have really gone up in the past few years.

Not entirely serious. I don't think I'd feel safe taking whatever he's on, I'd be curious to try it though.

I very rarely do anything that people can OD on, psychedelics dude. :) I love the smell of weed/hash/pot/draw/hemp/grass/dope/marijuana/cannabis.

Mushrooms did nothing for me either. It was my first one in Amsterdam and I got the strongest (dragon slayer) and took a double dose, I was slightly high for about 20 minutes, nothing else happened. :irked: