73 replies to this topic

#69 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:06 AM

Then I take it you believe no one has a soul?

Yes basically, I think the soul is metaphysical nonsense too.

#70 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:32 AM

The concept of soul is something from religion that can be punished.

Metaphysics philosophical speculations beyond known physical laws. 

It is possible that all things are connected to a certain extent. (Entropic gravity for example).

Whats views do the few remaining people on this forum have on entanglement http://www.bbc.com/e...quantum-physics .  ??

There is all sorts of Philosophical waffle Metaphysics (word salad) when you look into entanglement this link waffles then discounts any possibility http://www.askphilos.../question/25652

#71 MikeBrace

MikeBrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:11 AM

Not to be rude, but I have to ask; why are you on this forum [in the first place]?

#72 MikeBrace

MikeBrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:17 AM

The concept of soul is something from religion that can be punished.

Metaphysics philosophical speculations beyond known physical laws.

It is possible that all things are connected to a certain extent. (Entropic gravity for example).

You're barking up the wrong tree in sentence one. As I stated, the soul has nothing to do with religion. I can't help it if they highjacked the one part of you that makes you unique (if you have one). And it's explanations are not beyond known physical laws...just as your emotions are not.

And it is possible that they are connected, but I haven't gone there yet.

And, as I asked VictorMedvil, why are you on this forum?

#73 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:41 PM

Not to be rude, but I have to ask; why are you on this forum [in the first place]?

Well basically I am on this forum because it is cheaper than publishing works in journals basically it is free hosting of my stuff, rather than paying a journal thousands of dollars I host it here. It is the much cheaper option to write it on this forum in such a way that people view it as forum posts. I think that paying a journal like 50 grand to 80 grand is horseshit to host my scientific works. Basically, it say if I wrote all this stuff in the form of papers then it could be hosted in journals but I would rather do it this way for now, plus the journal would paywall the journals where as on this forum there is no paywall. Those Journal companies won't get a dime from me. One day I just got sick of my stuff being peer viewed and accepted then people wanting $1900 to publish it you know. I don't need the damn stuff peer viewed I know it works and I am not paying them $1900 per article when I still get the same effect from posting it on this forum. So, the dumbed down version gets hosted here, meaning the same researchers and people view more works here, every once in awhile I will literally link my post on this forum to a place like NASA or where ever, like I did for Fusion powered spacecraft then it was on the news.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 06 August 2019 - 01:19 PM.

#74 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 01:37 PM

You're barking up the wrong tree in sentence one. As I stated, the soul has nothing to do with religion. I can't help it if they highjacked the one part of you that makes you unique (if you have one). And it's explanations are not beyond known physical laws...just as your emotions are not.

And it is possible that they are connected, but I haven't gone there yet.

And, as I asked VictorMedvil, why are you on this forum?

I humoured you to see if you had any interesting thoughts, clearly you don't. 

EditI have given you opportunities to demonstrate you are not another cretin. But you proved otherwise.

Bye

Who is barking, you or me, woof! You bore me 

Edited by Flummoxed, 06 August 2019 - 01:59 PM.