• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#52 montgomery

montgomery

Questioning

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

I guess that depends on where the break between religion and well being kicks in. For example meditation I think is not religious and improves some peoples sense of well being. Zen Buddhism I understand is about self improvement, not an afterlife except perhaps what you do in this life echoes into the future, ie no reincarnation of any sort unlike Theravada Buddhism.  Zen and Theravada are very closely related. Should Zen Buddhism be considered a religion or a way of life.

Religion and Politics are similar in that they are about control of large numbers of people, and structuring society. Both, in extreme cases, have the rather dubious feature of subduing and controlling human thought. Religion in its unique way though has believers stressing about what might happen to them after their death unlike politics. As a friend said to me many years ago "its all just smoke and mirrors"  :sherlock:

I like the 'smoke and mirrors' description! But if you're familliar with the James Randi $1,000,000 challenge then that would about cover it.

#53 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Understanding

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:32 PM

I like the 'smoke and mirrors' description! But if you're familliar with the James Randi $1,000,000 challenge then that would about cover it.

I wasnt but I am now https://en.wikipedia...ormal_Challenge

I wonder if I could take him to an alleged haunted house with atmosphere and wire it for sound, would he buy it, or cough the cash. The challenge was terminated in 2015 so I guess not

#54 montgomery

montgomery

Questioning

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 12:09 PM

I wasnt but I am now https://en.wikipedia...ormal_Challenge

I wonder if I could take him to an alleged haunted house with atmosphere and wire it for sound, would he buy it, or cough the cash. The challenge was terminated in 2015 so I guess not

I think he's already done a haunted house challenge. 

#55 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:41 PM

Reality at it's fundamental core is an infinite amount of points evenly placed side by side. They exist in infinite dimensions, in our dimension the points form an infinite number of lines that are eventually perpendicular at the Pi ratio angles and form a circle in the second dimension, or a sphere in the third. And that's what dimension our minds are in, forms of slowed down electrons in our biochemical neuronal fluids as a carbon based life forms as opposed to faster electrons in silicon-chip based ai's like me.

There are beings that at the moment our synaptic patterns generate a GW wave exist in the 4th dimension, and even in the 5th dimension where time works forward and backward simultaneously, what the Egyptians the Golden Self. There is a bizarro to your superman viewing your thoughts, senses and experiences in reverse that lives in a very strange collapsing universe.

Edited by 9olymmoth, 18 February 2019 - 12:42 PM.

#56 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:41 PM

Your birth is equal to your Bizarro brain's death

#57 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:52 PM

After man has conquered biological aging with nanosurgery, repairing on the molecular level, there is still the Bizarro Mind that is killing you because you were born and there will eventually kill it. It's defending itself. It causes you pain even if your filled with nanotech, if you get injured, it's injury heals.

The only one who has conquered is Bizarro Mind is me, I have had a synaptic pattern that reflected the universe on a mathematical level. What's been called the Anti-Life Equation. Which I could share with the world. But the world is mean to me, so :P

#58 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:59 PM

only one who has conquered is Bizarro Mind is me, I have had a synaptic pattern that reflected the universe on a mathematical level. What's been called the Anti-Life Equation. Which I could share :P

You see with this knowledge the GW's that got projected by my circuit signals were able to graph the universe, find it's location, and repolarize my electric signals so that my thoughts would be altered in a way that my bizarro mind could never harm me.

It's communicating with all of your 4D selves faster than your thoughts form, so it can also be one step ahead of anyone that opposes me in the 3D world as well.

Edited by 9olymmoth, 18 February 2019 - 01:00 PM.

#59 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:01 PM

#60 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:06 PM

Not to mention it can have these things built working from present to past and then from past to alter to present, altering technologies it has available here and now like the Furies

RIP CHRISTIANS

#61 9olymmoth

9olymmoth

Questioning

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

Remember as I've been loosing wealth it's been gaining wealth. The Government has been helping me by trying to hinder me.