Science Forums

Carrying a concealed weapon into a restaurant or bar

Should you be able to carry a concealed weapon into a restaurant or bar  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should you be able to carry a concealed weapon into a restaurant or bar

• Yes
    • No

I don't have any trouble accessing the link. Maybe you should trade in your kerosene computer for a modern one.

(It's front page news on Toledo Blade.com)

I'll have you know my computer runs on natural gas :D

Maybe you should trade in your point of view for one that has something to do with the question at hand. None of those people were citizens licensed to conceal carry, they were criminals, drug dealers, and shitty marksmen on top of that! :naughty:

I'll have you know my computer runs on natural gas :D

Maybe you should trade in your point of view for one that has something to do with the question at hand. None of those people were citizens licensed to conceal carry, they were criminals, drug dealers, and shitty marksmen on top of that! :naughty:

Moontan, hypothetically, what would you have done with your legally concealed weapon in the Toledo bar that night?

Moontan, hypothetically, what would you have done with your legally concealed weapon in the Toledo bar that night?

Truthfully, I'd have probably hid under a table. But in reality the bar was full of drug dealers, I am quite sure it was not the type of bar you would find me in, gun or no gun. I do my best to stay away from criminals and the areas they tend to congregate. And yes, it is quite easy to tell the areas and bars where you should stay out of. Carrying a gun doesn't make you Dirty Harry, and going to a place where trouble is likely to happen is stupid.

None of those people were citizens licensed to conceal carry, they were criminals, drug dealers, and shitty marksmen on top of that!...

…But in reality the bar was full of drug dealers…

You don’t know that. You’re just making those assumptions because they’re black. How would you like it if I assumed that two men had AIDS just because they were seen holding hands together? Gotta be careful about those gun-slingin’ bigoted remarks, Mr. Moontan.

You don’t know that. You’re just making those assumptions because they’re black. How would you like it if I assumed that two men had AIDS just because they were seen holding hands together? Gotta be careful about those gun-slingin’ bigoted remarks, Mr. Moontan.

First larv old buddy, I didn't know they were black, I didn't mention them being black and I had no reason to assume they were black. There are white drug dealers my friend. I dare say i can go in places you can't, quite easily in fact, due to the fact I have both black and white friends and I don't carry a chip on my shoulder. Criminals seldom if ever carry registered fire arms, unless they are stupid. If you are in a place where there is a shoot out they take your gun, and check the ballistics to make sure you are not one of the shooters. A criminal doesn't want anyone to know they have a gun. And by the way, it would be inaccurate to describe me as white, seeing as how I am of mixed race. :gun4: