Science Forums

My Belief

Kakorat2

I think the God of The Old Testament is evil and jealous because his creation is better than he is. I also think that Jesus is a god. I still confuse what is the name of the true God. In the Gnostic texts it says that the creator was a deimurge and created the material world. They made Adam fall asleep to make sure that when he woke up that he should govern over his wife. Which is why men have been like this for years. In actually even from the Origin of the World and Apochyphon of John. The creator raped Eve and then came two beasts to resemble the original Cain and Abel(aliens probably). Seth was the only that look liked Adam. Seth is believed to be the reincarnation of Jesus himself. What the hell is the name of TRUE GOD.

I heard from you guys that God and Satan are the same person. The Most High is a Godess. And someone made a huge post of Satan and God. Yahweh is evil. This is what he taught to Judas. Actuall, if you guys don't know Jesus did say that hell is in the heart of the earth. For Just as Jonas was, the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights.