Science Forums

Infinity and specs

ryan2006

Some people say infinity exists and some say it doesn't. God is the beginning and the end but he is also eternal which mean endless. What this means is that because God is an all knowing God he knows what eternity holds. This is how I understand a beginning and an end. We are in Limbo a place that is both heaven and hell in nature awaiting judgment my question is why would a God of eternity have to Judge or even want to specs like us. We don't even comprise a grain of sand this I do not understand. Some people know the path and some people walk the path. For those interested in walking the path means doing what is right most of the time. Ok what is right? To me right is a gut feeling that you can't describe. It definitely is something we could further discuss because each state has their own soveriegn laws of what is right. and the laws are in the world almanac should you question what I am saying so you have something to reference. The U.S. was founded on morals. They say 4% of people in the United States are Christian. I find that I have trouble accepting the entire Bible as the word of God since it only says a few things of what Jesus said. Probably edited versions have been passed on for centuries. The Bible doesn't include most of Jesus' life so it is almost irrefutable missing almost the entire life of Jesus and what he really said and what he was like aside from some of the things he did to prove he was the infinite God.