Science Forums

St. Augustine and Evil

Dyothelite

I was hoping some of you guys would check out a part of my book we just posted on our own community page. Each month we post a little of our work, and this month we are featuring a section of my last book called "St. Augustine and the Question of Evil" from hte book "A Study of Qualitative Non-Pluralism"

This isn't a plug to sell my book. Its free to read on there and all. I just really wanted honest feedback. It is academic in nature so its not an opionated piece but it is very interesting to me and I would appreciate it if people found it the same or even found errors.

It discusses the essence of Augustinian Theology/Cosmology, from his conversion to the questions of evil and man. It's not that long or extensive but it is definitely interesting I think, and very pertinent to the threads we have been posting here.

He addresses the questions of God, "being", human will, evil and even Satan. I find him to be the most profound Christian philosopher. I do have problems with some of his ideas but my text only includes a breif overview.

It's at this link:

http://www.thegreentriangle.com/spirituality.htm

Christopher Etter