Science Forums

Original Theological/Cosmological models

Dyothelite

This is probably a terrible idea.... but here goes:

I figured rather than argue about whose religion is right or wrong based on our personal biases, shouldn't we instead propose our own theological models?

If you say you beleive in "God" back it up with logic to the best of your ability. And if you disagree or believe something else propose your own ideas instead or refuting someone else's.

Figured I'd start this thread, because I know it'll get interesting.

Wow so many opinions in these forums....Im suprised nobody bit.

OK I'll start with one:

First this theological model relies on a closed Big Bang system.

There are in my humble theory four major principles:

1. Creative Principle (Male): This is the causation of the Big Bang and in itself exists as an infinite state of harmonious oneness. The Creative Principle is also the state of infinite potentialty (as it is the potential energy of the Big Bang) of all possible manifestations of universes in a state of potentiality rather than activity.

2. Conceptual Principle (Female): This is the kinetic principle that is the potentiation and causality of the Creative Principle's force. This principle is the manifestation of the Creative Principles oneness as a complex living universe. It gives birth to the universe, galaxies life... it is in itself energy in motion.. Remember all I'm saying here is its the universe in motion after the Big Bang, and the Creative is that which is the "push" behind the Big Bang"

These two together give birth to the Universe, as a union of potential and kinetic principles, inseparable but distinct in quality.

A great example here is the moment of conception of a child. The Creative (male) produces an infinite amount of sperm and the Conceptual Principle singles out one set of DNA and changes the potentiality of the males semen into a kinetic birth. I also like to compare the potential energy of the Sun fertilizing the fertile egg of the Earth in that way.

These two principles form the cosmic basis for a geometry that is reflective in all things, existence/nonexistence, light/dark, true/false, 1/0 binary code.

3. The third principle is the Conscious Principle (Male). It is the Principle that recognizes its own existence. From atoms to stars to humans, all things have a qualitative erxistence, but it is only those that realize their existence that are conscious. The Conscious Principle can either be focused on itself, its desires, emotions, or even focused on others. But it is when it becomes focused on its relationship to the greater universe that it becomes consciously in tune with the first two principles.

4. The fourth principle is the Physical Principle (Female), its the actual matter of the human body and universe and includes all things that do not have consciousness.

Therefore, the male creative principle, determines a given set of variables to create a universe. the conceptual principle takes that potential energy and makes it kinetic, so that the two give birth to a universe on every level of existence. When one of its created beings realizes its existence and also seeks to learn about the higher principles the conscious being becomes aligned with the higher two, and the final step is the alignment of the very atoms in that being that came from the same higher principles.

The perfect alignment of body, (Physical Principle), mind (Conscious Principle), and spirit and energy that sustains us (Conceptual Principle) with that which caused the whole universe (Creative Principle), is my view of enlightenment.

Please respond respectfully, atleast I had the balls to expose myself to get kicked in them.

Evolutionarily, sexual reproduction was a late development, any cosmology that has a male/female division as it's basis is already anthropocentric. "Let's design some fantasy religions", sounds like a Watercooler topic, to me.

Yes I would agree that sexual duality is incoporated as an anthropocentric concept, but that doesn't change the reality of cosmic dualities and the fact that sexual duality is common in almost all life forms as well.

I guess I would just say that just because there are commonalities doesn't invalidate the cosmological concept as purely man made...... but I will admit you are the first to open my eyes to the anthropocentric view of this cosmology and the possibiliity for biases created by human experience.