Science Forums

My humble plug for my books

Dyothelite

I am a humble theologian, I grew up a scientist. I taught myself relativity (i'll admit my ignorance thereof) at 16 when I was skipping high school newtonian physics. I attempted a computer science/engineering degree and profession in my 20's during the late 90's Bill Clinton tech boom (remember those glory days?). After failed attempts at getting a programming job I went back to school as a Computer Science major and Relgious Studies minor (my parents hold doctorates in ministry). By the end of my first semester I dropped science and picked up comparative religious studies. My academic career has since then been defined by my logical attempt to understand world religions, and I have since written three books and I'm working on my fourth.

I first got turned on by Anton La Vey and the Church of Satan as a naiive 14 year old (i played bass in a death metal band called Second Death). Then I grew a little and in college my science side was turned on my the geometry of Hebrew Qabalah. Then I grew a little more and began opening my mind to Eastern religions (Hinduism ,Buddhism, Taoism).

My first year as a religious studies major (2002) I wrote my first book on Qabalah. Thelemites pay attention. Then I expanded that text into my second book on Qabalah and Christianity. This year I wrote my third book that takes comparative religious studies to a scientific logical level based on simple logic and a novice introduction to quantum theory.

Long story short, I'd be honored if someone would be interested in expanding their knowledge of religion and at the same time critiquing my scientific approach.

I may not be an adept physics scholar but I know my s$%t when it comes to world religions.

My name is Christopher Etter, my texts are viewable on amazon.com, the best of which is called "A Study of Qualitative Non-Pluralism".

Basically, it is a comparative study of 30 different religious philosophers from every major religion. I try to go one step further and incorporate quantum physics, but I am first and foremost a theology scholar, not a physics scholar (honestly all those lab scineces in college suck for me). So feel free to relate, incorporate or debate, but keep it academic (im a sensitve dude... hahahaha).

If you would rather you can see my work at http://www.thegreentriangle.com. We are good people.

Love, Peace and Respect

Christopher Etter