Science Forums

We Are All Ignornet!

Eilizsia

;) We Blabber on about the world or our ideas. We believe they have a meaning or that we are learning something, But infact we are just telling everyone else from ourselves that we know more than they who speak it.

OOOOOOOoh. i am right, No im not. No This Guy is right, no she is no I am. GHuess What, No One is right, because no one really listens.

Everyday the world is bleeding with suffering, All we do is talk about it to satisfy that do dont do anything....So lets just let others know that they should listen to our pionts of view and they can change instead of us....

OOOOK. I will Change too, only If others will follow,,,,No hold on,,,, I am What I am, I dont have to Recognise that im not the only intellectual seeking person here, But Who Cares, I have something to tell you....

Im Seeking your compliments about OOOOh Yes. Im right, I make a good Point....YEs Lala, I agrreee ha ha. Who Cares.

We all say things, we all seem to enjoy mumbling and moaning about things that dont really matter......You cant find peace here. This is the Damed internet......Its most lickely that we would find something else to complain about before we solve any of the other things we complain about.....How come?????????/. We Are all Ignorent....What ever.....Ok I will move this trash to another place,,,Ahh forget it, These words mean nothing,,,, their just bitter.

Gueesss what ,,, you wasted your time typing at your computer, because we dont Care...... We would rather just live our lives seeking compliments about, Who right and who wrong....SO who cares about the rest of the world,,,I will ignore it, because nothing can change,,,,If WW3 happens i will probably Moan about it on science forums also,,,,Atfer all one person cant make a difference, Because One person would expect everyone to act too.

Words mean nothing because we are only teaching ourselves how to be proud of our words. We think a Proud IQ will help us to change the world just by telling others their IQ sucks. Your i LALA land matey.

Heres is my Point....

We all have something to give, We argue about what is Truth and What isnt.

Do we really find the time to appretiate what we have and what others dont have.

We Argue over who has more and who has less.... We all want be be right about our beliefs, thus we try to make others believe we are right to believe what we believe.....

We are all right about how we feel. But in order to realise that your not being judged all the time, you can consider that you dont really judge yourself enough.....where did we go wrong in the world.

Wars happen over and over...One culture to the next is fighting over who is free and who shouldnt be free. Our choices then get defined by acts of fear because we want to solve a problem, But we end up creating another problem in order to tell others we have the answers and acted on them...

We all become suppressed by Rules and Laws because we are all out of control.....What are we trying to learn, Peace or freedom....

The only freedom we can find is within our own mind.....Peace can not be found when we cant agree on what is peace..... I guess peace itself would be found when we agree that we cant control others but ourselves....

If one person is telling us the rules and then not following the rules themselves, then i guess we are the fools for listening to them.......

War only creates war because we dont learn from the past, we just put it in the back of our minds until we have another argument to settle. We all think we can control another persons ideas or freedom.....Of course we are going to tell our children they are wrong about their views, But what about our view, why should we try to teach them our corrupted mind.....They are innocent before they become like us.....We lead them astray to a dark future, because we are the ones that have understanding about what the word future means......They cant have a future if we dont give them a futurem, Not as Parents or supposedly adults. But as a Child would want a future.....Without the sight of others needlesly suffering becauce we think we are helping them,,,,,and we can only make a face of shame about it when the media tells us.

The Morel of my Argument

Are we waiting for someone to change the world before its toolate, because we have to rely on eachother, what one person can do is equal to the rest of us....So why do we have to rely on weapons on governing leaders. we are all Human and we all have a culture,,,,But we all want the samethings, even if we have a different story to tell to get there......

Are we lazy, or are we waiting for someone to change the world......we cant change anything because we talk about it. We dont stand together as one Human race.

It was once said.

One man can move mountains if they believe,

Mankind can move mountains if the Believe and Stand together......

But We Dont Really Do We:hihi:.