Science Forums

CIA propagating disinformation

stanleyg

Q Stanley, why do you accuse our CIA of propagating disinformation?

Accusation: Our CIA has propagated disinformation across the USA that espionage means intelligence.

Intelligence connotes the meaning to acquire public information through honest means with permission (e.g. homework or research etc.).

Espionage connotes a diametric meaning to acquire confidential information through dishonest means without permission (e.g. invasion of privacy, spy or steal etc.).

Fundamental Breach of National Security

The fundamental breach of national security under camouflage is that when persons and/or groups suspect that they have been spied upon, then they become terrified and/or infuriated. The latter poses a catch-22 dilemma that jeopardizes our nation with the imminent threat of retaliation via unconventional warfare. Innocent civilians are placed in harms way. Terrorism is the end product of our CIA spying on our neighbors to incite wars or rumors of wars.

Pragmatic Paradigm:

1. What If our kids were to break into their teachers' office to steal the confidential answers to their quiz, would it be [A] right / smart vs. [B] wrong / stupid? The answer is B wrong and stupid! It's also wrong and stupid to have double standards for our kids to live by different from our civil servants.

2. What if Tom is paranoid that his neighbor has ill will towards him, so Tom peeps through the window of his neighbor's home to find evidence to corroborate his suspicion. Would Tom have been [A] right/smart vs. [B] wrong/stupid? The answer is B wrong and stupid. Tom needs to visit his shrink for a head exam.

U.S. Congress

Our U.S. Congress has legislated our rule of law to hold each branch of government to the same identical standard as the People it serves.

Executive Government

Our executive branch construes that it has immunity to break our U.S. laws to enforce the same. The CIA and FBI with volition have broken our laws to entrap our State lawmakers or Federal Judges et al. The latter has imposed an egregious miscarriage of justice upon millions of our U.S. Citizens

Please, don't construe my message as a conspiracy theory. The definition is ambiguous and prejudicial. Rather, , I am a Christian news reporter. I report on the definition of words.

Rom9

[1] I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

Amen!

See Stanley's FAQ

Despite your laudable inclusion of hyperlinks to the wictionary definition page of nearly every other word that you use, and your thoughtful (though somewhat derided) FAQ page, your post lacks links to or citations of evidence supporting your claims, a attribute so critical to effective posting that it’s actually included in the hypography site rules. I would much appreciate it if you included this information.

Please don’t construe my response as a refutation of your claims – As a US citizen, I’m deeply concerned that the Executive branch may currently be overstepping its constitutional bounds, to the detriment of the People of the US and the world. To claim more than this being one’s opinion, however, requires proof, in the form of links and references.