Science Forums

The Essential Relationship between Mass and Energy

Li Zifeng

Li Zifeng

( Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004,China )

Abstract: This paper introduces the essences of mass, time, length and energy, as well as their standard measure units; analyzes mass-velocity relationships in different theories, and comments on them; negates the mass-velocity equation and the mass-energy equation in special relativity; analyzes the source and generating way of atom energy. The author deems that mass is mass, energy is energy; mass cannot transform into energy and energy cannot transform into mass. The two can’t convert into each other. There are mass conservation and energy conservation.

Key words: special relativity; mass; energy; velocity of light; mass-velocity equation; mass-energy equation

Li Zifeng

( Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004,China )

Abstract: This paper introduces the essences of mass, time, length and energy, as well as their standard measure units; analyzes mass-velocity relationships in different theories, and comments on them; negates the mass-velocity equation and the mass-energy equation in special relativity; analyzes the source and generating way of atom energy. The author deems that mass is mass, energy is energy; mass cannot transform into energy and energy cannot transform into mass. The two can’t convert into each other. There are mass conservation and energy conservation.

Key words: special relativity; mass; energy; velocity of light; mass-velocity equation; mass-energy equation

You have right in my concept.

May you explain to me about mass conservation? Because I just know energy conservation.

I would like to exchange idea with you (and somebody) in this forum.

I have to go my work right now, see you later.