Science Forums

Ekpyrotic Universe Model

Moonchild

Occam says the universe is bigger than expected cause it already had volume when the BB occurred, and guess what, he's right, especially if Hawking is right and there are no perfect cosmic singularities.

Occam also says that the universe is ALMOST flat, because the last one was too, further supported by Hawkings assertions if information is never lost, then the traits or characteristics in the form of asymmetries or imperfections are carried perpetually forward in time via the second law of thermodynamics.Occam says the univers is bigger than expected cause it already had volume when the BB occurred, and guess what, he's right, especially if Hawking is right and there are no perfect cosmic singularities.

This quote is from another forum. Anyways, it got me thinking since being in AP Bio, the words traits and characteristics caught my eye.

So since I'm an Ekpyrotic universe guy, I think the following may make sense:

Since in the Ek. model, two universes come together, one can think of it as two chromosomes crossing over, and merging into one another. The physical laws that exist to govern our universe are the genes and traits of our universe.