Science Forums

Ring Modulation

So in order to get the full spectrum I set the EV-5 to 1 and whatever setting I have it controlling, such as mix, to to it's highest setting?

It's described in the manual:

http://lib.roland.co.jp/manual/en/dl_06-09911/EV-5_je3.pdf

I have 3 of the rolands plugged into Amount, Mix, and FREQ. I believe they're the top inputs on the ring mod.

I'd work on one at a time until you get it sorted. I'm starting to wonder if the fact that the cable attached to the EV-5 being stereo is having an effect on the moog inputs (which are probably mono).

You should also try the moog forums and also at kvraudio.com.

If that's what you were getting at, it doesn't work. I also tried the roland on 0 and then whichever setting on the lowest amount. That didn't work either, although it gives me a little tiny bit of the spectrum. I can't figure out what's wrong, this should work.

Ahh, that's probably it then. Follow the instructions in the manual for setting up the pedal. :hihi:

I'm afraid I tried doing the very thing it's telling me to do. And it still doesn't work right. I've A/b'd it with just turning the knobs without the expression pedals and there is way more control than what it's giving me. From what the moog manual is telling me to do, it says turn whichever knob on the mooger fooger to the lowest setting. I shall try there, thanks.