Science Forums

Systems and First Promotion of The Universe

tianman32

1.Passive and active system.Physics system is passive,changing from high energy to low energy.Life system is active system,changing from low energy to high energy.

2.The fundamental constitution of life body is variation-organization,formation-organization and control-organization.

3.All matters in the universe can be groupped into three kinds:active or variation-organization's matter,passive or formation-organization's matter and multiple or control-organization's matter,their rate being dynamically constant.

4.Variation-organization,formation-organization aand control-organization are respectively made of five kinds of different matters or tissues.

5.There are three kinds of life system in the universe:living things,galaxies and societies.

6.The life constitution and perpetual four seasons' movement of the universe are constantly first promotion of it.

7.There is no big bang of the universe

from Zero Spacetime Theory:Big Unified Cosmology or http://wwsk.my0743.com

Welcome tianman32,

You seem to have alot you wish to discuss. Could you please try one topic at a time and explain your assertions and/or questions in more detail? Your above post looks to have much I'd like to respond to, however, it's wording leaves me at a loss of where to start. Also, your link does not work for me, please verify it's accuracy.

Thanks.

Tianman32 forgot that the quark-gluon plasma permiates the spatial fabric of quintessence and unifies the quantum-dynamic pertubations that scatter ephemeral bodies across temperal-spatio time dimensions, through the interfaces of lepton confinement with vortices of protoplasm, thus rendering his original set of premises flawed.

Tianman32,

If you wish to take part in our discussions you are welcome to. This is not your free advertising agency. Get with the program or you will find that you are no longer a part of this forum. Consider yourself warned, I've read enough of your nonsense. Your website is nonsense also.