Science Forums

Christopher Columbus

inside the sun

::rainbow::. I believe the world needs more explorers. More people that don't fear the unknown. There are a lot of things that people rather hear second hand and take down opinions and expierences on the subject without actually expierencing it. We need more cold blood hard facts, that kind that make your skin crawl like an elephant on mdma. I don't really understand why you are afraid to go swimming? "learn to swim"-maynard, tool. I don't understand why we are afraid to let people make our own decisions, "its not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom,"-bill hicks. Yet, back to the exploration of the unknown, i feel this contininous judgment from those who don't know. bottom line. Do you know a thing about acid? Mushrooms? Cocaine? Weed? Alcohol? Cigerettes? Heroine? Do you know a thing about Sex? Sex with multiple partners? Sex with someone else while your with someone? Have you expierenced things, things that are "good" and "bad." Are you afraid of a hell? A place that is lit up in fire, and red demons dance around flames with sticks and if your lucky they prod you a couple times to remind you what it is like to be alive....wait i just realized, how can you feel pain if your dead? Holy christ! Eternal damnation doesnt work, or exist!:Guns: Anyways, these are my thoughts ideas and opinions, questions are within them. Emerge your own, be explorers, lets get some more people on this band wagon, you dont have to do drugs to be apart of it. Drugs don't work for everyone. For instance i talked to a girl last night that had a bf, that took half an 8th of shrooms and tried to kill her, he bit a hole in her neck...now i have never heard anything like that in my life, and until then, i wouldn't even believe it, because shrooms are so peaceful and harmful...but it is a reminder, that some people, under the influence of drugs, become animals. Some people fight and shoot under the influence of weed....very hard to believe because once again its a laid back, relaxed drug...but i guess some people use the relaxed feeling to be comfortable with a gun in their hand and kill someone? Very gnarley concept. Anyways, major realization last night.:Guns: Not everyone needs or can handle drugs..doesnt that still mean they should be illegal. I don't think so. It is a moral decision, i think those who cannot handle it should be banned from it personally, and its not an unfair action, people that can't handle being outside in the world without robbing or killing are placed in prison. I do agree on one thing, those with drug problems need rehab, not prison. Why do we stick a heroine addict who binges out in a corner of a room for hours doing nothing in a cell with a maniac that *** rapes litle children. They don't belong together, its a match from hell. Its like pee wee herman and spider man. It just doesn't work.:rainbow: There are a lot of questions to ask, that is why i continually ask them. Some of them may seam similiar, they are. But they have gotten more in depth and to the point. We are thinkers. the world needs more open minded free thinkers. thank you. Exlporer: Open minded free thinker::angel::