Science Forums

Iq

UV-gap

The more YOU Realize that YOU are Reality, and life is your fiction,

the less and less time you have to do the Nothing that is Heaven itself.

-- And this is the Supreme Truth because there is no other, there is no doer, only the Reality that is Heaven itself, YOU=ME.

=-=

Life is the Supreme Comedy that I play on MYSELF

with all the thoughts called egos

that chase each other around in a wild-goose-chase

to expand the universe just as fast

as the thoughts that feed it to create it, the universe.

And IQ is just the measure of the scope and speed of this chase, race, that expands the universe that makes this comedy that I play on MYSELF called mind, life, supreme.

-- And this is the Supreme Truth because there is no other, there is no doer or ego, only the Reality that is Heaven itself, YOU=ME=ALL.

Uh Huh. If you're are asking for the truth and meaning of life this is my opinion:

1. To produce something benefitical for the next generation.

2. To pass down you're genes in self preservation.

3. Push life to its fullest (which i fail at thanks to tv.)

As for IQ....It a test that tells you an estimate of your thinking capcity. It really obsolete thing. Google it.

Haha Sergey500! I love your definition of IQ.

I agree with you about the meaning of life except that I feel that you dont necessarily have to pass on your genes to make for a meaningful life. It does seem that making sure they stay alive (ie protecting your family) is definitely important though

I dont watch TV anymore but I find other things to prevent me from living a full life...haha

I tried to make it as simple as possible.

No i am sure that passing on your genes should be number one on that list, because it is hardwired into your brain. Thats why we human screw like rabbits, so we can pass on our genes, for greater being of the human race. Not the greater being of this planet. We are practily wiping our asses with it.

Well that how ****ed up our world. Get it? ****ed up? ha ha no. But seriously, this is an interesting exampe of how we overwritten our primitive "programming". Human beings are the only animals that can fight and choose to over primitive urges. Well nowadays, it is more if they want to...very few do. With our population skyrocket over 6.5 billion this planet won't last. But sure, let keep screwing like rabbits so we can reduce the time we have on this planet. Sometime, the primitive urges, are the right ones. Sometimes.