Science Forums

Human

inside the sun

How was it i was born white, male, in santa barbara, in california, in the U.S. and im not extremely broke and living in a trailer, and im not extremly ugly or over weight. Obiviously those things are shallow and only skin deep and don't matter, but to a world of masses it seams to make a difference. To me i can hang out with people regardless of looks, background, etc. I just visited old friends in eureka, went to one of their houses which is pretty much a crackhouse, and was face to face with the ugly side of the drug world..not the first time i've seen it. It smelled, it was a wreck, the people all looked weird, with weird hair cuts, some had boils, the kids were a wreck running around, little punks and we hung out for a bit and you notice they are just people too. Maybe losing part of their humanity and more like animals then people, but they stil were people. We are animals, we just seam to be smarter...or at least we think so.