Science Forums

Polarised Time

Guest jennifer

Guest jennifer

Hello HSF

When I googled polarised time, this is where it led me. I would like to post something concerning polarised time. When I googled, I did not expect to get any results on this subject as I thought it was only my own weird mind that could come up with such stuff. I have only elementary math skills, however that has never stopped my mind from thinking up crazy things. What I hope to learn by posting on this forum, is to see if the gifted members here can tell me if what I present means something and can be 'applied' to a chalkboard, or if I should stick to what I know... in any event I had fun with this. It seems to make sense to me, but then again that is just my weird brain talking..

Thanks

Jennifer

http://www.jaguarheal.com

Polarised Time or.. How to be in two places at once without really trying...

All matter's normal state is to exist in Spherical Time. All particles normal state of being is spherical or in a non-linear state or Quantum State. When matter comes under the influence of Gravity, it is pulled into alignment, it is polarised into Linear Time.

This is observed as the gravitational effect on the Space-Time Continuum. The force of Gravity pulling matter into orbits/gravity wells. When particles are bound together in mass through gravitational attraction, the effect is to pull each particle into Polarised or Linear Time. The physical effect seen by the Observer, is the warping of the Space-Time Continuum. Gravity acts as a Time Lens, pulling Spherical Time into alignment with particles under its influence, polarising into Linear Time.

Each element or particle that exists in Spherical Time carries its own pocket of Spherical Time. Because of each particles individual pocket of Spherical Time, the Observer in Linear Time cannot see the movement of the particle from one point to another. What the observer does see, is the Wave Phenomena, which is only the Wake created by the particle in its path, but not the movement of the Particle in Quantum Flux or Spherical Time.

The Wave Form is aligned along infinite Lines, with points of reference or destinations or Physicality along it. At these points is the Observable Point of Reference of Physical Observation. This is the reason Particles seem to 'jump' from point to point without traveling in between.

All matter's normal state is to exist in Spherical Time. All particles normal state of being is spherical or in a non-linear state or Quantum State. When matter comes under the influence of Gravity, it is pulled into alignment, it is polarised into Linear Time.

Welcome to Hypography jennifer; It is quite true that the universal shape of choice is the sphere and for this reason a great significance must follow. I'll be interested to see what response you get for these ideas, I'm sure there will be some interest generated. ................enjoy...........Infy

Hello HSF

It seems to make sense to me, but then again that is just my weird brain talking..

I believe, what the article is stating is simple, time is relative to the observer.

This is my G.U.T..

Time at different dimensions can be aligned or detached. This only requires a change in frequency.

If you could imagine a motionless universe where a pendulum was long enough to extend from an atom on earth, to the center of our galaxy the Milky Way.

Now if you can envision the pendulum in motion it would seem to align time in the different dimensions of its existence.

This in my opinion is the linier view by the observer of the universe. It will not account for the different frequencies of different dimensions.

Now if you could cut this pendulum at different intervals and hinge it, you would observe a different frequency of time depending on the wave length of the dimension you the observer wish to observe.

This would be polarized time observation by the observer.

This could help explain quantum physics observation variables.

T=WL=D then F=T

Time equals wave length, wave length equals dimension. Then frequency should equal time.

Just a thought.