Science Forums

Read and disagree

inside the sun

Introduction to an Epileptic Mind..minus the pyschosis and the Epilepsy

we live in a world kind of like king lears where you need to be a little insane in order to be sane

and you need to be blind in order to see. In order to tell the story im about to tell the names

will be changed in order to protect the ones we love, and in order to protect myself i will tell you

that the story is fiction, made up and a completly fake, in fact don't even bother reading it your

wasting your time its just another fairy tale.

I.E. Chapter 1

My story is far from a fairy tale. My thoughts are epileptic on the matter, i spazz out when i read the

words fairy tale concerning the story i placed on this sheet of paper. Fairy tale, are you ****ing

physchotic? This generation is f*cked, f*ck, f*ck f*ck. Yeah, we love to cuss, swear and curse.

Continue.

I will not start where my life began, instead i will tell you about a field trip, a school based field trip, i

think this is a wonderful place to start, and also since it took place not too long ago it is fresh in the

memory bank. So i went to sleep one night and i dreamed of going on this marine bio trip with my

teacher for the class Mr. South. (it wasn't really a dream, but for the "protection" of the people we

love, i dreamt this whole thing up. The trip started around 8:40-9am. We signed a paper with the

words no drug or alcohol on this field trip...every ****ing bag had a bottle of something in it. And on

top of that, marijuana in some bags, ridilin, solmas, prozac in other bags. Mushrooms in one girls bag.

This field trip is the epitome of highschool i thought to myself. Get together a bunch of teens, and

how could you expect anything less than a bunch of kids getting f*cked up and watching jelly fish

swim in a fish tank.

I'd like to tell you we waited until after we got to our destination before drinking, and engaging in our

drugs, but that would be a lie. We began drinking immediately, we began popping pills asap, and we

even watched our beautiful girl eat a couple mushrooms. Our first stop we brought out the pipe and

smoked some marijuana, no, not even then, we smoked in the bathroom. How convient, the airbus

had a giant window and was long enough that we could blaze it up in the bathroom and not even one

cloud of smoke, or one whiff of marijuana would enter your proximaty.

Lets back track real quick. Our chaporones on this field trip. Mrs. J (a mother of a fellow student), a

hot young MILF. (as you all know this prhase from american pie, but incase you don't Mother I would

Like to F*ck=MILF). She was planning on baking brownies for her daughter and her daughters

friends, she didn't though. Next up was an art teacher, whose name i almost want to say because i

despise the b*tch, but i'll still just call her Mrs. M. Man was she a basket case. A little whacked,

always drunk and stoned at school. Eyes bloodshot, hair disheveled, this teacher was the definition

of the word MESS. So we have A.)Mess, B.) Milf, what a wonderful list of "chaporones" so far, with a

bus full of intoxicated children all MIP's (minors in possession). Now we have two more chaporones,

Mr. South (the teacher of Marine Bio) and his student teacher. Now Mr. South was an ex. Fisherman,

so you bet your *** he drank a lot, he even talks about it. Plus by having this field trip, he gets to

enjoy the Monetery Bay Aquarium FREE OF CHARGE. So would he want to ruin this trip by busting

some kids for having a little fun, smoking and drinking...hell no. And his student teacher, this guy was

young, and when your odds are 3 against one, unless your a major a**hole, your going to keep your

mouth shut. so there you have it, "our chaporones."

now that we got that out of the way, lets get back to the trip. Man, was it a blast. Straight out of a

f*cking movie. Everyone was drunk by 10am, we had two buses. one quiet bus (the kids that play it

cool when they are f*cked up, and half the bus was actually not drunk yet..lame anime kids, and

geeks and what not. THIS IS A DAY WHEN EVEN GEEKS ARE COOL, YOU MOTHER F*CKERS ARE

BLOWING IT! just kidding.. Anyways, our bus had privalleges because we were cool kids and what

not so we got to watch movies while we were f*cked up, the other bus was a party. They were loud,

and rowdy, the bus driver was a d*ck, which when you don't respect kids, you can't expect them to

respect you either. They had no respect for him, so they just got more and more rowdy and give him

sh*t the whole drive their.

Wait. Why are you telling us this story? ok, so kids got smashed, hammered, wasted, so what? What

does it mean. Well, this a tuesday and wednesday of a normal school/work day. For starters. Second,

this was what our weeks and weekends were always like. This trip is the epitome of Santa Barbara

High School. This is our generation. If you can't ****ing see that out of everything i just wrote your in

denial, your blind, you want to remain ignorant. You believe ignorance is bliss? then i guess mentally

disabled people are Enlightened Monks. Deal with it, Face it, RELAX, this is the world as we know of

it, this is our future, right here, these kids of today are the Adults of tomorrow, ****, one of these

****ers is going to be the new president, you laugh at bush, wait to see what we bring you guys. And

you say "well sean, this is one highschool big deal." Quit with the ****ing bullshit, do you really

believe yourself, or do you just want to? I have moved my whole life, im seeing this everywhere, this

isn't one higschool this is America's Highschools...ok fine, i've only lived in California, this is

CALIFORNIA'S highschools. And you know what, prove to me otherwise, show me other highschools?

You can't. I know our generation, our generation knows our generation, we all know ourselves, we

know what we are like. do you believe the lies your kids feed you? Yes. You feed on them, you live for

them, you don't want to know whats really going on. It was how you lived to? Or were you better?

I highly doubt that, you guys had more drugs, we can't even get LSD anymore. And the harm that did

was made you appreciate **** and feel closer to the world and other people..lets make that drug

extinct and replace it with coke...good going. ****ing Cocaine, Speed, that is the epitome of

America. FAST FAST FAST PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT.and you wonder why are kids are ADD ADHD and

why we have no patience. When we want something we want it NOW! It only comes now, or we are

getting it from somewhere else.

I' m trailing aren't i. Time for a new chapter.

Simply Chapter 2

Where do drugs come from? Is it no coincidence that to start my Spring break off i was given a $100

bill in an enevlope with my name on it. And that at a party, for my friends birthday i found a folded

$20 bill on the ground. People wage wars for money, money saves lives and simotanousely takes

lives away. Drugs come from money, and money creates drugs. Even marijuana and mushrooms

which used to just grow freely on this planet is no cultivated. You've made plants illegal, You've

made Fungus illegal. Why don't we make some animals illegal while we are it...oh wait, we already do,

its called Extinction.

What has this new age came to? The musics pretty shitty, i mean, don't get me wrong, it sounds

good, and feels good, just the words have no meaning. We are degrading ourselves and the women

seam to encourage it and love it. I watch as this girls singing along to a song with the words "slap

my *****" or "shes a hoe." Do you want to disregard yourself as a human being and wish to be

another product? We already have drugs, food, clothing, etc... we don't need women to be products

too? Why would you want to. ugh. Lets not even get into that. Question. Where are we going? When

will we be there? Are you enjoying life? I'm just along for the ride. I observe, but yes i guess i do

participate in the madness. What can i say, i am posioned...no not poisoned on mushrooms, that

seams more sane then the way things are now. All those plants do is bring you closer to nature, you

can actually sense that a tree or a plant is alive like we are...whats wrong with that? Oh yeah! Duh,

we harvest these plants for paper! We don't want to know we are killing living things for paper? Just

like we don't want to admit we are animals just like animals and that we are killing living things! "oh

its fine johnny, it doesn't even know what life is." It...**** the only IT i know is that clown from the

Steven King movie.

"We only do things because we think they are right." Can someone tell someone they are wrong

then? Because i think that would be right? whats right to me isn't right to you, and isn't right to him

or her? Shouldn't we leave decifering right from wrong to the individual unless that right or wrong

harms another individual besides the individual themself. Does that make sense? Why make laws

saying something is illegal if it doesn't hurt anybody except the person that is doing it? And how do

you know its even hurting them, i mean ****, the only harm pot does is making the smoker lazy, and

sleep more. I guess thats pretty harmful because bums only eat and sleep? Are you scared of

homeless people? They are people, right? DuH! We forget that, it makes it a lot easier to not care

about them, because we don't want to care about somebody that doesn't give a flying **** about

themselves. By the way does me cussing offend you and make it harder for you pay attention to

these words, want to read the censored version? Sorry there isn't one, but feel free to take out your

eyeballs and wash them clean with soap after reading this...i try the visine when im feeling obscene.

Speaking of being obscene why are you so afraid of Marilyn Manson and Eminem? You know that

what they are saying is just wrods, but i guess words make you lift the gun to your head or someone

elses? It calms some people to talk or write things out, its what seperates them from actually doing

it. If you censor their material your taking away the whole purpose of them even writing it. The fact

they wrote it should be enough to let you know now they aren't going to do it. But its alright, we

need some people to fear these artists, it's what they feed on. The fact parents are so OMG!!!!!!! (oh

my god) YOUR GROUNDED! over that music, is what makes them sucessful. People love Guilty

pleasures, and naturally teenagers love to rebel, so you feed them the fuel they need in order to

keep going. So be afraid, be very afraid.