Science Forums

Money Money Money

inside the sun

My theory on why drugs are still illegal is because the government and major drug dealers make money while we lose money, and since they are the ones with the most power, and only we lose money and its not enough to compensate for lives, the goverment and major drug lords could care less if they lose a litle people in exchange for some green. And if they were made illegal, it would benefit us, crime would go down, which would free people from our jails, lowering our taxes on that ****, etc... Yet, a little twist to end this, we do have legal drugs...i find it funny how if we place something in pill form its suddenly legal. Oxycotton=heroin, and then Speed pills even THC pills...and marijuana is illegal...hmm. And alcohol and cigerettes remain nice and legal when their side effects easily conquer those of marijuana, i mean nobody gets withdrawls from weed, and you can get those from caffeine. But when it comes down to it, its all about money isn't it? I <3 america