Science Forums

Anyone with reasonable level of Maths and Science subjects?

Queztacotl

I was just wondering if there is anyone on this site with a good working understandable knowledge of Mathematics and the science subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics. It would be at a knowledge out of 10, I'd say 5 in difficulty so it's not to difficult maybe even 2.

Now I am creating a website for students in Ireland doing their Junior Certificate and Leaving Certificate examinations. I need to find someone willing to answer questions the students will ask concerning their exams, Junior Cert. and Leaving Cert are not college based so it's not that advanced. I'm hoping to find someone reliable from this site, I'm not asking you to leave this site, I am asking if you would answer students questions and explain ideas thoroughly. You will be a moderator for a start but you don't have to moderate if you don't want to but you can still answer the questions and you will have to be on the site most days. It will be a forum but only for answering students questions and whatnot etc with general chat as well etc. It's quite exciting.

If anyone does have an interest please PM me and tell me. Then we can talk more about the site etc afterwards. You would be a great help towards their education.

Thank you,

Luke Proctor