Science Forums

Black hole.....thought.

Mercenaryend

i had this odd thought , that black holes may be some sort of... well the big bang.

i think mabey (since no one really knows a shread of information about black holes) that they explode prehaps and that the big bang is just once of these and our (universe) is just some left over black hole from a different black hole after an old universe has all floated off in different dirrections, and then our (big bang) black hole got (full [some kind of compressor of matter]) and blew and that got our universe as we know it today. scientist study the things around us , but what proof is there to say another onlder universe already expanded and floating off in some other blackey space area. the universe may actualy be so old from this little process that its....just unimagionable. and on the clock of the universe instead of being like 1 milli-second on the clock we are mabey like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 milliseconds. This idea just seemed kinda restless in my head so i just thought id share. :)