Science Forums

We are not alone. aliens are among us

atomsmasher

28 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

Do you have any evidence to suggest that we have been visited or that such visitations have not occurred?

In the beginning our planet was a ball of ice with a molten core. The ice came from a “huge” cloud of oxygen the merged with hydrogen gas. Something ignited the gases which then converted these gases into water.

But this does not account for life.  Nor does this account for the vast diversity of life on this planet. I refuse to accept the notion that the life evolved from a single celled organism to the elephants we see today, nor the vast diversity in the insect domain, or birds and fish.

To believe that this is a result of evolution is naive at best.

(:-

50 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

Do you have any evidence to suggest that we have been visited or that such visitations have not occurred?

In the beginning our planet was a ball of ice with a molten core. The ice came from a “huge” cloud of oxygen the merged with hydrogen gas. Something ignited the gases which then converted these gases into water.

But this does not account for life.  Nor does this account for the vast diversity of life on this planet. I refuse to accept the notion that the life evolved from a single celled organism to the elephants we see today, nor the vast diversity in the insect domain, or birds and fish.

28 minutes ago, atomsmasher said:

I do not believe.. I accept that evolution via natural selection is the best explanation for biodiversity we currently have, the overwhelming evidence we have strongly suggests evolution and nothing else!. Evolution is the pillar of biology, nothing about biology makes sense except in the light of evolution, belief doesn't enter into it. If you feel different i would suggest you provide evidence to the contrary.  I eagerly await your reply.   

3 hours ago, atomsmasher said:

What there is out there for all to see---

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/multimedia/index.html

This is not evidence of aliens nor is it evidence that evolution is not factual.  If you want to make these assertions then you need to provide evidence not just rambling statements. 

Edited by Moontanman