LarsKnowles Posted September 15, 2022 Report Share Posted September 15, 2022 Tessa Hansen Smith (LivingWaterLess) claims she's internally allergic to water when it touches her throat, her internal organs, and her bloodstream. She has an internal allergic reaction to intravenous saline, she explained it's because her bloodstream immune cells are reacting to the presence of water molecules. She says nurses have accused her of making it up. She says the only reason she can drink milk is because the fats in the milk surround the water molecules so they cannot be detected by her immune system. Is there any way for the immune system to detect or recognize water molecules? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.