Science Forums

Is Schizophrenia Actually A Microchip?

Vmedvil5

• 4 months later...

I cannot say for sure. Could be some cases are synthetic, but not all cases?

On Facebook once, I was complaining about police-corruption in my area, and someone responded by accusing me of having schizophrenia. He was totally suspect, as I never have been diagnosed with that, and I do not have the signs or symptoms. I gather he had some interest in discrediting persons who report police-corruption.

I have not made a point of researching the issue, but I had come across the following information:

A device is proposed which will provide the user with a form of artificial telepathy, namely the ability to communicate with others with no obvious signs of connection.... The characteristics of the device will emulate telepathy, in that it will give seemingly invisible voice and image communication with others....

2004, Patent: WO2005055579A1.

Symptoms include hallucinations (distortions in sensory perception)....

Hallucinations... may occur in any sensory modality (e.g., auditory...). Auditory hallucinations are usually experienced as voices, whether familiar or unfamiliar, that are perceived as distinct from the person’s own thoughts....”

DSM-IV-TR, “Schizophrenia”, pp.  298–300.

Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard ‘voices within one’s head.’

Department of the Army, Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons [Freedom of Information case #614F-06 (2006-Dec-13)], “Incapacitating Effect: Microwave Hearing”.

A new Army grant... has two objectives. The first is to compose a message using... “that little voice in your head.”

NBC News, “Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’” (2008).

Edited by IlluminatiTarget

On 8/26/2022 at 9:46 AM, IlluminatiTarget said:

I cannot say for sure. Could be some cases are synthetic, but not all cases?

On Facebook once, I was complaining about police-corruption in my area, and someone responded by accusing me of having schizophrenia. He was totally suspect, as I never have been diagnosed with that, and I do not have the signs or symptoms. I gather he had some interest in discrediting persons who report police-corruption.

I have not made a point of researching the issue, but I had come across the following information:

A device is proposed which will provide the user with a form of artificial telepathy, namely the ability to communicate with others with no obvious signs of connection.... The characteristics of the device will emulate telepathy, in that it will give seemingly invisible voice and image communication with others....

2004, Patent: WO2005055579A1.

Symptoms include hallucinations (distortions in sensory perception)....

Hallucinations... may occur in any sensory modality (e.g., auditory...). Auditory hallucinations are usually experienced as voices, whether familiar or unfamiliar, that are perceived as distinct from the person’s own thoughts....”

DSM-IV-TR, “Schizophrenia”, pp.  298–300.

Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard ‘voices within one’s head.’

Department of the Army, Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons [Freedom of Information case #614F-06 (2006-Dec-13)], “Incapacitating Effect: Microwave Hearing”.

A new Army grant... has two objectives. The first is to compose a message using... “that little voice in your head.”

NBC News, “Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’” (2008).

I think this patent is the most damning evidence that such a thing exists, link = Patent: WO2005055579A1