Science Forums

Question re: Novel expansion and contraction universe hypothesis (crackpot theory)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, silazcarbryck said:

What I really want to manufacture and sell is wax paper packaging made from hemp fibre and vegetable oil. It can replace some of the non-recyclable plastic food packaging and many other types of non-recycleable plastic packaging that also goes to landfill from many other products as well. It's not recycleable itself, but can be put in with food waste for anerobic digestion into biogas and agricultrual fertilizer, or just composted. It's not difficult to make transparent paper, and it uses a quater of the energy to manufacture compared to virgin plastic of similar weight. It will save the world! Well, maybe not all the world, just some of it. I'm not really into high tech solutions, mainly low tech ones.

That’s probably an easier sale though. I need to do those proof of concept things and then whatever I earn on a patent is up for jipped the way things are I really just need help being hired as an engineer student if any of what I show catches their eye then when I show I’m hirable I can bypass a degree and instead of relying on a patent company I get paid either way. That’s my terms of full service regarding the products!

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

That’s probably an easier sale though. I need to do those proof of concept things and then whatever I earn on a patent is up for jipped the way things are I really just need help being hired as an engineer student if any of what I show catches their eye then when I show I’m hirable I can bypass a degree and instead of relying on a patent company I get paid either way. That’s my terms of full service regarding the products!

Oh yes that's right! It is indeed a very easy thing to sell. I think the primary rule of marketing is to first choose a product that is easy to sell, making the job of the marketing of it less cumbersome and far cheaper. Here though it need not be any trade secret, and I don't think that any patent is required to manufacture wax paper, as it has been in existence for a very long time, in fact predating plastic packaging by a great number of years.

I have another physics question for you. I am still trying to get my science fiction chapter concerning the formation and evolution of the universe just right, and so am still researching it. I came across this quote from Wikipedia, regarding ‘Feynman Diagrams’ of theoretical physics:

"Feynman used Ernst Stueckelberg's interpretation of the positron as if it were an electron moving backward in time. Thus, antiparticles are represented as moving backward along the time axis in Feynman diagrams."

Is this description just referring to the antiparticles as analogous to moving back through time simply for the sake of argument? Or literally moving back in time? It’s difficult for me to tell for sure. Quantum physics is even harder for me understand than regular physics.

Edited by silazcarbryck

Take a looksee

Highlight that with my first post in this thread and the post in the last page that has a link to the “three body problem” in physics. 

So if you ever come across someone in military lab or cern lab as opposed to silly college lab you can link him to those three highlighted posts. He should read the rest on his own. With any luck, that should do something.

On 4/6/2022 at 6:40 PM, silazcarbryck said:

"Feynman used Ernst Stueckelberg's interpretation of the positron as if it were an electron moving backward in time. Thus, antiparticles are represented as moving backward along the time axis in Feynman diagrams."

Is this description just referring to the antiparticles as analogous to moving back through time simply for the sake of argument? Or literally moving back in time? It’s difficult for me to tell for sure. Quantum physics is even harder for me understand than regular physics

We don’t know what’s going to happen, only some parts of us do. Like the autonomous NS which uses the barometric pressure in the inner ear drum for equilibrium (I.e birds and certain butterflies), but it has no recollection of the past. It’s the same as synesthesia, Alzheimer’s, even longevity or why relatively unintelligent creatures such as turtles and jellyfish outlive us, the brain can only hold so much data and information so aging begins in the brain and over the millenniums dna evolved to maximize the effect of time to fine tune this memory threshold of a generation culminating with us.

Edited by JeffreysTubes8

On 4/5/2022 at 2:07 PM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I think what you mean is that, geometrically speaking, an everted positive value is still positive even if the shape is asymmetric inside out (unlike circles, spheres, squares and cubes). What you were saying earlier about how an event can appear different in reverse is precisely because the sequentially changing shapes a body can take over a set amount of time can react with one another differently in reverse order and result in a different shape. This is probably what entangled particles, as a different potentiality is created between two points in time.
>—< back and forth, separate events in time can be colloquially connected by prior proximity, even if the wavelength can no longer be considered causal in locality. This has heavy applications for hacking electronic devices remotely. As I suspect happened with flight 31 because the control tower should have been able to have the autopilot feature override the manual controls. I’m pretty sure the plane’s electronics were built to do that, secure radio controls were made possible by the same laser-based technology in the recently invented barcode scanners of the time.

Backwards is really just another way to look at forwards. It’s objectively neither.