Science Forums

Stellaris: Our Galaxy Got Invaded

Vmedvil2

Well, I was playing Stellaris and It happens that our galaxy got invaded by a force called the "Prethoryn Scourage" in the year 2472 which is from another galaxy and we aren't doing so good, I was wondering what would you do if you were invaded from a civilization from another galaxy that was a Kardashev Scale 3 civilization? Would all the civilizations of the milky way band together to fight the invaders which are each Kardashev Scale 2 civilizations or below, together making a Kardashev Scale 3 civilization?

Picture of the invasion thus far.

Untitled.png

The End Is Nigh!

Untitled.png

Just like real life politics when "Gardening our Planets" and "Stopping Research" is more important than fighting invaders from another galaxy to the Galactic Community.

Edited by VictorMedvil

On 9/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

You sound like Alex Jones

Well, in that game of Stellaris our galaxy was conquered by the galactic invaders in the year 2551, maybe I wasn't just Alex Jones. However, I am now starting a new game of Stellaris and going to play the 36 hours to get to that point again in the game.

Edited by VictorMedvil