Science Forums

What country will lead the rest into a new energy future?

Which country do you believe is ahead of all others in the energy future?

China Aims to Spend at Least $360 Billion on Renewable Energy by 2020

China intends to spend more than $360 billion through 2020 on renewable power sources like solar and wind, the government’s energy agency said on Thursday.

The country’s National Energy Administration laid out a plan to dominate one of the world’s fastest-growing industries

The agency said in a statement that China would create more than 13 million jobs in the renewable energy sector by 2020, curb the growth of greenhouse gasses that contribute to global warming and reduce the amount of soot that in recent days has blanketed Beijing and other Chinese cities in a noxious cloud of smog.

China surpassed the United States a decade ago as the world’s biggest emitter of greenhouse gasses, and now discharges about twice as much. For years, its oil and coal industries prospered under powerful political patrons and the growth-above-anything mantra of the ruling Communist Party.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html

2017 China Electric Car Sales Blow World Out Of The Water — BAIC EC-Series Is A Superstar

The rise and rise of the Chinese plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) market is unstoppable, with yet another record performance in December. A total of 102,000 new passenger PEVs were registered last month, up 130% year over year. Yes, that was just December, and it pulled the year-to-date count to over 600,000 units, up 71% compared to 2016.

As consequence of this rapid growth, in December, the PEV share hit a record 3.3% market share of the entire Chinese auto market, while the entire 2017 PEV market share ended at 2.1%. That’s firmly ahead of last year’s score (1.5%) and above the USA (1.2%) and Europe (~1.9%).

The Chinese PEV market represented roughly half of the 1.2 million plug-ins sold worldwide in 2017, while Chinese carmakers made 47% of all PEVs sold last year.https://tinyurl.com/ybe5rcb7

Our future at being the world’s great leader is coming to an end. Soon we, i.e. the us will fall into the category of a third world economy if we do not wake up soooon!

Do you believe this should concern us all--?

56 minutes ago, JeffreysTubes8 said:

neither has any power because neither can know my mind

I am not concerned about what is in your mind.

The original topic is “What country will lead the rest into a new energy future?”

If you can not come up with a real answer and instead resort to gibberish your posts can be entertaining but other than that useless mumbo jumbo

gib·ber·ish

/ˈjib(ə)riSH/

noun

unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.

"he talks gibberish"

Get my drift Oh Wise One-?

BTW: Israel is not on the list because this country does not deserve to exist.

Within your lifetime you will see Israel destroyed from within.

Edited by atomsmasher

On 8/7/2021 at 11:27 AM, atomsmasher said:

Which country do you believe is ahead of all others in the energy future?

China Aims to Spend at Least $360 Billion on Renewable Energy by 2020

China intends to spend more than $360 billion through 2020 on renewable power sources like solar and wind, the government’s energy agency said on Thursday.

The country’s National Energy Administration laid out a plan to dominate one of the world’s fastest-growing industries

The agency said in a statement that China would create more than 13 million jobs in the renewable energy sector by 2020, curb the growth of greenhouse gasses that contribute to global warming and reduce the amount of soot that in recent days has blanketed Beijing and other Chinese cities in a noxious cloud of smog.

China surpassed the United States a decade ago as the world’s biggest emitter of greenhouse gasses, and now discharges about twice as much. For years, its oil and coal industries prospered under powerful political patrons and the growth-above-anything mantra of the ruling Communist Party.https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html

2017 China Electric Car Sales Blow World Out Of The Water — BAIC EC-Series Is A Superstar

The rise and rise of the Chinese plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) market is unstoppable, with yet another record performance in December. A total of 102,000 new passenger PEVs were registered last month, up 130% year over year. Yes, that was just December, and it pulled the year-to-date count to over 600,000 units, up 71% compared to 2016.

As consequence of this rapid growth, in December, the PEV share hit a record 3.3% market share of the entire Chinese auto market, while the entire 2017 PEV market share ended at 2.1%. That’s firmly ahead of last year’s score (1.5%) and above the USA (1.2%) and Europe (~1.9%).

The Chinese PEV market represented roughly half of the 1.2 million plug-ins sold worldwide in 2017, while Chinese carmakers made 47% of all PEVs sold last year.https://tinyurl.com/ybe5rcb7

Our future at being the world’s great leader is coming to an end. Soon we, i.e. the us will fall into the category of a third world economy if we do not wake up soooon!

Do you believe this should concern us all--?

All I have to say is China Virus, and polymath got me laughing on this thread so I am not going to say anything to him.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:06 AM, JeffreysTubes8 said:

I had a chance to pork one of the Sarah's in an old lady caregivers apartment while on top massaging her precious back and I didn't. If I had, I wouldn't have made the choices later down the road that allowed me to crack stable fusion.

That is a sick response, sick, sick. Your post should be deleted.

• 1 year later...