Science Forums

The Science Forums Becomes Lawless

Vmedvil2

It seems with moderation gone the Science Forums will fade into crackpottery and lunacy, It is the now what I deem the months of the crank as the science forums fade into the darkness of a new era of crackpottery. All the demons once suppressed by the moderation shall be released into a unsuspecting science forums. It is the job of every citizen to suppress the crackpottery by generally telling them they are crackpots and crackheads.

Edited by VictorMedvil

13 hours ago, OceanBreeze said:

I am actually on the Atlantic Ocean right now, heading up to Naval Station Newport, RI and have neither the time nor the available ship bandwidth to be baby sitting this forum. I just logged in to let the other admins know so they can check in more often, although it would be a good experiment to see what happens to this forum without moderators. Whenever I do take moderator action to suspend or ban somebody for a rule infraction, I catch a lot of flack anyway. So, be good, people and have fun! See you in about 2 months, maybe.