Science Forums

Introducing the Key Ring Compounds

Introducing the Key Ring Compounds.

You should read the sections introducing the Key Ring Atom and introducing The Key Ring Molecules at my web site before continuing this section.

For a model of a molecule to work it must provide at least these 7 functions. We dealt with 1 through 5 in the previous section. We will be dealing with only parts of function 5 or the connecting of molecules to other molecules.

1. It must be the mechanism by which gravity works.

2. It must hold the atom and the molecule together.

3. It must be able to provide or change into all the energy particles that come out when the atom/molecule is split.

4. It must have a logical unit that determines it’s mass.

5. It must be able to connect or not connect to other elements.

6. It must provide the mechanism for hot and cold. (In another section).

7. It must provide the mechanism of adhesion between molecules. (In another section).

Under the section “Introducing the Key Ring Molecules” we have a model of Hydrogen and a model of Oxygen. We are going to connect 2 Hydrogen atoms to 1 Oxygen atom. How do we do this? It’s the same way you chain things together. Just add a link in a chain. What will we use for the link? We will use what we already have. We will use an electron ring. All one has to do is just share an electron ring. I have an illustration at my web site. It’s the first illustration. It is H20 or water. The proton rings of the Oxygen are purple. The electron rings are red. The proton rings of the Hydrogen are green. There are 2 shared electron rings that are light blue. You can see the shared electron rings between each Hydrogen atom and each end of the Oxygen molecule. This is the chemical bond that holds the water molecule together. It is very simple.

The next compound is Carbon Dioxide or CO2. To build Carbon Dioxide we will take 1 Carbon molecule and 2 Oxygen molecules. The proton rings of the Carbon are black. The proton rings of the Oxygen molecules are purple. The electron rings of all molecules are red. The shared electron rings for both are light blue. An illustration is at my web site. It is the second compound. To build the Carbon Dioxide compound, we connect the 2 ends of the first Oxygen molecule to 2 legs on the Carbon molecule. Then we connect the other 2 ends of the remaining Oxygen molecule to the remaining 2 legs of the Carbon molecule. The shared electron rings hold the Carbon Dioxide compound together. It’s that simple.

In my book there are illustrations of Oxygen(O2), Ozone(O3), Diamond(C4), Ammonia(NH3), Nitrous Oxide(N2O), Nitrogen(N2), Silicon Dioxide(SiO2) and Silicon Oxide(Si4O4). They all show how the molecules connect using the shared electron ring.

Why do some elements connect and others don’t? It will have a lot to do with the configuration of each molecule. One reason is how long the legs are. Another is the twist at the end of the legs. For the shared electron ring to work the proton rings should be side by side. Twists will make the shared electron ring hard to combine or make a connection weak. How does this model work chemically? The same as what is taught in school. One atom gives up an electron and the other provides the one that is shared.

An illustration of Water (H20) with the with the standard model is the third illustration at my web site. Atoms are believed to share an electron. This shared electron is what I didn’t “get” in school. I didn’t understand this. It did not make sense to me that a shared ball would hold each element together. It looked to me that the electron would have to make figure 8’s. I could find nothing in nature to compare this to. Two planets don’t share a moon. You can’t hook your dog up to a dog house with a figure 8ing ball. It just doesn’t work. Models of this type are extremely hard to make. This is one of the reasons why I think the geometry of the standard model is wrong.

With the model of the key ring compound it’s just another link in a chain. We use similar chains everywhere. We hold jewelry around our neck. We can pull a car out of a ditch with a chain. We can chain a dog to a dog house. It is something we use everywhere. Links in chains can be formed or broken. Models of the key ring compounds are pretty easy to make. My children in grade school, junior high, and senior high have all made them. I will be posting these pictures soon. I think the geometry of the key ring atoms, the key ring molecules and the key ring compounds is right.

Next I will be dealing with function 6.