Science Forums

How Many A Water Have Moon?

Masterov

How many a water have Moon?

I discovered water on Moon in the last millennium, and during that time have accumulated a lot of evidence to support the presence of water on Moon. Moreover, today I am sure that if you say that a lot of water on Moon, then you are much underestimated its. Correctly say this: On Moon (except water) is almost nothing.

Do not rush to write me to crazy. I'll show you everything now.

But if you take your time, look at this photo:

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/posts/295

In the photo you can see the ice in the lunar crater. Ice coated with a layer of dust.

This photo was taken in 2011, and it is direct evidence of presence of water on the moon in large volumes.

But I discovered water on the moon long 2011, by circumstantial evidence. Then I praised the volumes of lunar water.

The first signs of water on the Moon

Many years ago I saw a photo of the lunar crater. Photos similar this:

Then I thought: a strange crater: a conical funnel and a rim should be, similar a bomb's funnel. A rim exist. Funnel - no. And I thought again: I seen its somewhere already ... Where?

Time passed (once in the winter, on a fishing trip) I saw an old well, which made a fisherman.

Fisherman drilled a hole in the ice, the water filled the hole, froze, hole disappeared - there was only a rim.

And I thought again: "I've seen it somewhere" ...

Time passed. How many - I do not remember. And I do not remember a time when these two pictures become one. What was the reason - well, I do not remember. That's when I began to compare the average density of Earth and the average density of Moon.

I counted very, very lot! You be surprised ...

Earth
Radius: 6371 км
Mass: 5,9726 1024 кг

Moon
Radius: 1737 км
Mass: 7,3477·1022 кг

\(\frac{\rho_m}{\rho_e}=\frac{R_e^3m_m}{R_m^3m_e}=\frac{6371^3\times7,3477\times10^{22}}{1737^3\times5,9726\times10^{24}}=\frac{1900090258474}{31301336780}0.01=0,6=\frac{3}{5}\)

\(1737(1-(\frac{3}{5})^{1/3})=266\)

Moon radius should be less than 266 kilometers. We could not mistake so much.

Then I suggested that Moon have a lot of water. (Well, what else can be easy, if it is not water?)

But - how many a water have Moon?

If the layer are vacuum, the layer must be 266 km. But if, instead of the vacuum we have water, the layer should be considerably more. The water layer (that covers Moon) may be 500 km! And there may be more.

And when I counted it, my brother told me that he saw the popular scientific film, which told us that: a spent stage of US missile has fallen to the moon, and caused seismic vibrations. It surprised no factor of seismic vibrations, and that these fluctuations were incredibly tenacious: seismic vibrations repeatedly circled the moon's surface.

I received another confirmation: The Moon is covered with a layer of water, on a surface of which floats the ice! Rocket fell on a floating ice like a pea in a water mattress. Hooray!

Photography, which you saw first appeared tens years later. And this picture to be a direct proof that the moon is covered with a layer of water.

Here's a story happened to me.

Edited by Masterov

What?

I don't even know where to begin, I don't even know how to begin. What are you saying? Is that google translated? You honestly lost me in the first 3 sentences.

edit:

I took a look at your profile and saw you are from Russia, my bad. Guess English isn't your first language. Sir I regret to inform you that many of your sentences are incoherent and difficult to interpret. My assumption based on what I have read is this; the moon must have water due to the combined factors of density and size inconsistency and observed properties of frozen water here on earth, is this assumption correct? Certainly would be a unique theory.

Edited by NotBrad

1. The moon is covered with a layer of water. Ice - top. Dust covers the ice.

2. The thickness of the water layer is measured in hundreds of kilometers.

3. The moon has a rocky core.

4. The radius of the nucleus of the stone more than a thousand kilometers.

Is it clear now?