Science Forums

I Want My Nobel Prize!

yuno44907

If you are right than we have to have a soul. If soul is exist than there is another universe which one we dont know.

Which is truth?

Atoms are alive or sipirit is exist

You have to choose. If god is not exist than who ruling the psyhic laws. Who coded this universe? You said atoms are death than atoms are not made this universe, if they didnt who made it?

As you know we are something and we dont even know how our body is working. Than that means our body is not belong to us but ourselves are belongs to our bodies. So i am not owner of my body but my body is owner of me

Many people knows there is other beings living in our brain and they sometimes taking control of our body. While we sleep we saying somethings and we dont know what they are. When we become crazy we dont know what we are doing. When we are really drunk our personality is changing and we becoming another person.

So if atoms and cells are not alive than how this happening? You said randomly DNA created by nothing and than we became human; if you believe this than why dont you believe me?

Nothing here but nonsense, very close to word salad, on thing that is certain you are equating living cells with atoms, this is simply wrong or you have confused the two, please explain. 

Edited by Moontanman

Look atoms are too tiny and you can only watch them by magnetic field detectors. We cant know what atoms are really are. They can be invisible particles in atom. You cant be sure about atoms. We cant detect everything. Maybe there is things we cant see and cant know

You are too sure. You acting like religious people

I believe atoms are god. Yes they are tiny but if they get combined with each other; they can make calculations.

Look human brain can do everything and it is just made of atoms. If human brain is smart than that means atoms can be smart if they form big molecules

You must be saying we are not animal or plants dont feel pain or bugs have different feelings.

Look everything in universe is same thing. Bugs have tiny brains and they are still want to live, want to it, want to walk around.

Everything is atom and energy. We are atom and energy than atoms are human. Yes this is logic. Atoms may have feelings like humans but they are just 1 and 0 while a human can store trillions times more information and idea. Atoms are alive and they are not different. When they combine with each other, they may think. They just trying to get combined with each other. When they become a little bit smart, they start developing a bigger and more complex life form. Than they are building a virus.

Imagine a computer. Computer made of transistors. A chip is combination of thousands of transistor. If a computer can think or even can learn than atoms can do it to. You are just made of atoms and energy, and materials and objects not different they just not combined correctly.

One day we will understand how we record data and how we think. We dont even understand how really DNA duplicating. I mean they are working like a machine but who is operating them? Do organelles aware of each other? Its not simple as you said, we still cant understand how cell works. You saying it is just chemistry and it randomly generated.

What are prime emotions of living beings? If you love me i love you, if you dont love me i hate you. So i am selfish and crazy. But why? You cant stop your sexual desire. You cant be happy while being alone for years. For being happy you have do sex, or kill, or fly, or improve yourself, or create something; this feelings are shared by every exist living beings. As you can see a sea star, a bug, a human have same feelings.

Hi Moontanman. Regarding your responses, here are my responses to your comments on my comments. In response to my comment:

Pmb - But I didn't say that DNA was created by nothing. I implied that its created by random processes.

In response to that you wrote:

Re - Um no, chemistry is not random...

Will you do me the favor of clarifying this response for me please?

Here's what I meant. Please keep in mind that I'm not a biologist. I'm a physicist. To be precise I have degrees in both mathematics and physics. With that in mind here's what I meant; I'm sure you know that what nucleotides, proteins and DNA molecules are at a particular place at a particular time has a great deal of randomness to it, correct? That means that given a strand of DNA, the ends of the DNA are randomly hit by various molecules and by shear randomness and perhaps luck, a nucleotide could strike the end just so and bond with it. As the process continues the DNA molecule or protein or whatever forms.

While there is a certain amount of determinism to the mechanics of molecules its next to impossible to predict what the particular state of a solution of biomolecules will be one year after the solution is created. The numbers are so large that its impossible to do this by calculation. And even if we could there is no closed form solution to the three-body problem so anything more than two bodies is impossible to predict that far down the line. Especially when the number of molecules can be something like 4.7x1020 water molecules in a drop of water.

Even if we could, quantum mechanics, the mechanics of molecules and atoms in the atomic domain, is completely probabilistic.

Hi Moontanman. Regarding your responses, here are my responses to your comments on my comments. In response to my comment:

Pmb - But I didn't say that DNA was created by nothing. I implied that its created by random processes.

In response to that you wrote:

Re - Um no, chemistry is not random...

Will you do me the favor of clarifying this response for me please?

Here's what I meant. Please keep in mind that I'm not a biologist. I'm a physicist. To be precise I have degrees in both mathematics and physics. With that in mind here's what I meant; I'm sure you know that what nucleotides, proteins and DNA molecules are at a particular place at a particular time has a great deal of randomness to it, correct? That means that given a strand of DNA, the ends of the DNA are randomly hit by various molecules and by shear randomness and perhaps luck, a nucleotide could strike the end just so and bond with it. As the process continues the DNA molecule or protein or whatever forms.

While there is a certain amount of determinism to the mechanics of molecules its next to impossible to predict what the particular state of a solution of biomolecules will be one year after the solution is created. The numbers are so large that its impossible to do this by calculation. And even if we could there is no closed form solution to the three-body problem so anything more than two bodies is impossible to predict that far down the line. Especially when the number of molecules can be something like 4.7x1020 water molecules in a drop of water.

Even if we could, quantum mechanics, the mechanics of molecules and atoms in the atomic domain, is completely probabilistic.

Chemistry is deterministic, chemicals can only react in certain ways, the other guy is a troll, I am through with him.. 

Re - Chemistry is deterministic, chemicals can only react in certain ways.

That chemicals can only react and interact in certain ways is not what I meant by determinism. I don't even think anybody thinks of it that way. There are laws of physics that apply to chemistry which are not deterministic, namely the postulates of quantum mechanics.

But your comment isn't related to my statement anyway, i.e. which nucleotide attaches itself to the end of a DNA molecule at a particular time and therefore the sequence of nucleotides is random. So while to some extent what you say is true, and in particular chemicals can only react in certain ways is very true, it doesn't mean that what I said was wrong. In fact the order in which molecules attach themselves, which only certain ones can (making that aspect deterministic), is non-deterministic. It's well known that chemistry is on part based on quantum mechanics. Take a look at the Wikipedia article on this. Especially the part about the Arrhenius equation.

I was through with the troll when he refused to answer questions. Anytime someone refuses to answer questions directed to them but fire off questions and insulting you when you don't respond is clearly a crackpot and a troll.

yuno44907 - Why haven't you answered my questions yet? It seems that you don't mind asking everyone in this thread questions but refuse to answer any questions directed to you. Why is that? Is it because you don't have the answers?

Freedom? What a load of bullshit. That's not a valid response. All freedom means is that you don't have to post a response by law. But that is different than explaining why you won't respond. What I as actually doing was giving you the opportunity to prove that you're not a highly ignorant moron. But let's face it - you're just too damn ignorant to know the answers. All you are is a troll, a really stupid troll and a really bad crackpot too boot. That's why nobody takes you seriously.

Shame on you. Get out and leave the physics to those of us who know about it.