Science Forums

Question...

Aethelwulf

Why is it when people I speak to, do not understand the nature of the UFO phenomenon in serious ways?

I do understand that if you don't see the phenomenon yourself you are perhaps unlikely to believe it is true, but how many official records does it take, to have someone believe there is more to the story which meets the eye?

We are not just talking about a handful of delusional witnesses... we are in fact talking about more than a handful of experienced military troops and official agents. We are actually talking about well-documented cases of UFO activity within your own homeland! ... which if it hadn't anything to do with these people, we would be often deluded into the idea it is a load of nonsense!

How many real cases then... does it take for your average Joe to simply accept there is more to this which meets the eye? A real question!

Lists longer than one's arm shows us that these things are more than real but show a technology which far outreaches our conventional aircraft today... and quite often defies the normal conventional explanations... and yet when someone says they observe UFO's of the traditional kind, their experiences are left in the drags of the delusional society.

I see a nation not being prepared... a nation willing not to believe in the inevitable. Even when the proof is next to undeniable, we seem to be left still with a divided nation of thoughts, a world where only the insane could believe in the existence of visitors outside this planet. And yet, I refer to amazing president Reagan's words

''If met with some outside universal threat, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we where facing an alien threat outside this world.''

You listen to these words and then consume the evidence at hand. Then you tell me if you are willing to be fed the idiotic statements of the no-UFO debate, and then realize what you are essentially doing to our future. You hold the key in our advanced race, if you believe there is no phenomenon at all, you are not only allowing an unprepared civilization, you are ultimately degrading our ability to advance. This world needs to understand that UFO's are more than real, they have our officials alarmed and most concerned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKVt9EvqOpg&NR=1&feature=fvwp

These words, if not associated to the UFO phenom, is still strongly rooted in the same concerns of information, those not released to public but those still attributed to the information legally required at the hands of those who should be informed. Secrecy is a horrible disease inherent in the american government in a ruthless evolution of acts which does not have the best interest of it's own people/country.

• 5 weeks later...

Are you asking if I believe there are beings from other planets that enter earth atmosphere then exit over time (my answer is no), or are you asking if I believe there are earth made objects that are 'unidentified' and fly (my answer is yes)?