You use compass and set laser /screen West East

1 Earth around SUN speed 30 km/s = 30 000 000 mm /s

2 light speed 300 000 km /s

for 1000 m distance light need 1/300 000

1/300 000 s mean that Earth move 100 mm

Michelson Morley proved that light speed is C not C+ Vearth

1 You turn on laser

2 You mark point on screen

3 You wait 6 h ( Earth self rotation change position )

4 You turn on laser

Why laser is not in the same old position ???

Erth speed is parallel ? or prependicular to laser ?

Dear moderators I'm not spammer below my own home test explain

please support me THX

http://tesla2.blogspot.com/

Edited by tesla2

Mr Foucalult_pendulum - everyone know well

IF NOT SEE WIKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

You have one laser and stative

You have screen

distance laser screen L= 1000 m

You use compass and set laser /screen West East

1 Earth around SUN speed 30 km/s = 30 000 000 mm /s

2 light speed 300 000 km /s

for 1000 m distance light need 1/300 000

1/300 000 s mean that Earth move 100 mm

Michelson Morley proved that light speed is C not C+ Vearth

1 You turn on laser

4 You turn on laser

Erth speed is parallel ? or prependicular to laser ?

since the laser and screen are fixed, i would expect the dot to appear in the same place no matter the orientation of the line between the two, their geographic location, or the timing of turning on and off the laser. have you carried out the experiment? if so, can you describe the details? if not, how do you come to your conclusion the dot is moved? :reallyconfused:

Edited by Turtle

distance laser screen L= 1000 m

1 You turn on laser

4 You turn on laser

If we assume that light moves through a luminescent ether at rest relative to the Sun and not “dragged” by the earth, we would expect the laser spot in the experiment to move by [imath]V c/L \dot= 0.0993 \,\mbox{m}[/imath] where [imath]V[/imath] is Earth’s orbital speed.

I’ve never observed, or heard of, the dot made by a laser in the experiment you describe, tesla2 moving by any detectable distance. Such a movement would contradict Special Relativity, so were it to have been detected, it would certainly have been widely published.

It would also make the kind of precise laser surveying used for pipes, tunnels, and similar construction, difficult, as the equipment would have to be adjusted based on direction and time of day.

In short, what you describe, tesla2, simply doesn’t happen.

You don’t appear to have realized this from reading and reasoning, so I recommend you actually perform the experiment. A laser theodolite capable of producing a clearly visible spot at 1000 m, though an expensive piece of equipment, can be rented for US$100-200/day, which should be withing even the most modest serious science hobbyist’s budget. If you're friends with a professional surveyor, as you could probably then run the experiment for free with an idle theodolite in exchange for helping on a job.

• 3 months later...

If we assume that light moves through a luminescent ether at rest relative to the Sun and not “dragged” by the earth, we would expect the laser spot in the experiment to move by [imath]V c/L \dot= 0.0993 \,\mbox{m}[/imath] where [imath]V[/imath] is Earth’s orbital speed.

I’ve never observed, or heard of, the dot made by a laser in the experiment you describe, tesla2 moving by any detectable distance. Such a movement would contradict Special Relativity, so were it to have been detected, it would certainly have been widely published.

It would also make the kind of precise laser surveying used for pipes, tunnels, and similar construction, difficult, as the equipment would have to be adjusted based on direction and time of day.

In short, what you describe, tesla2, simply doesn’t happen.

You don’t appear to have realized this from reading and reasoning, so I recommend you actually perform the experiment. A laser theodolite capable of producing a clearly visible spot at 1000 m, though an expensive piece of equipment, can be rented for US$100-200/day, which should be withing even the most modest serious science hobbyist’s budget. If you're friends with a professional surveyor, as you could probably then run the experiment for free with an idle theodolite in exchange for helping on a job.

Test with laser is very expensive lets back to more simple test

More important is Question Why ? below nothing new ( LEFT side of picture You can find in all books )

Right is my own

Doppler efect for outside observators = Red/Blue shift

Doppler efect for internal observators = Lumens per steradian shift

Important question ? what will see observator D if rocket's speed close to C respect to point 1

above Idea has got also classical mechanic version

below words You can find in each books it is Famous Galileo's problem

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis:

any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments

(it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).

In pursuing these ideas Galileo used the scientific method (Sec. 1.2.1): he derived consequences of this hypothesis and determined whether they agree with the predictions.

This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .

The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

more details : http://maroszad.blogspot.com/

what is it dark matter? http://maroszdm.blogspot.com/

My own idea what is it Aether ? http://maroszaether.blogspot.com/