Science Forums

New Post Not Registering Number Of Views Or Replies.

Djames

Hello,

I have posted a new topic in the Physics and Maths forum, unfortunately neither views nor replies are registering. Could you help sort the problem out, because it is useful to know when new replies have been posted or to get a sense of the activity that the post is experiencing. Thank you.

This thread was moved to the Engineering and Applied Science forum, because it's about applied, not pure, theoretical science. Here, and on the "What's New" page, view and reply counts ("stats") are shown.

You should be able to track its stats using one of these pages.

A "moved" link was left in the Physics and Mathematics forum. Here, stats show as "-". This is the designed behavior of our IP.Board forum engine.

My apologies for any confusion.

This thread was moved to the Engineering and Applied Science forum, because it's about applied, not pure, theoretical science. Here, and on the "What's New" page, view and reply counts ("stats") are shown.

You should be able to track its stats using one of these pages.

A "moved" link was left in the Physics and Mathematics forum. Here, stats show as "-". This is the designed behavior of our IP.Board forum engine.

My apologies for any confusion.

Thanks CraigD,

I was looking for my post in the silly claims forum or the strange claims forum. Really decent of you. Thanks once again.