Science Forums

Interactive Research Website On Fulfillment And Meaning In Life

whatkeepsusgoing

Hi all! Psychological/sociological graduate researcher here. I'm not a fan of self-promotion, but I have recently launched an interactive research website that I believe would be of interest to forum members here. I'm currently working with Professor James Evans at the University of Chicago, and we're trying to collect and analyze the natural language people use when describing what they believe constitutes a meaningful, fulfilling, satisfying, or otherwise worthwhile life. A preliminary survey we deployed last month already generated some fascinating results (we're very excited), but we need more data. I've put in a lot of effort to make the website interactive, and there are a number of tools that you can use to analyze the data once you complete the 20 - 30 minute survey. Upon completion, you can also enter a raffle for Amazon.com gift cards ranging in value from $25 to $100. If I can generate some visibility and collect enough data, this project promises to yield profound insights into how people seek out and live meaningful, fulfilling lives. Can you help us grow our database on the language of fulfillment? Please feel free to ask questions, and if you like our research, spread the word!

Edit: wow, I completely forgot to provide the link, http://www.whatkeepsusgoing.com

Edited by whatkeepsusgoing

hi patrick. :wave2: i notice that in this and similar posts at other forums you have neglected to provide a link to your research site. :reallyconfused: is that intentional, or simply an oversight? in any case, it stalls me/us from pursuing a meaningful, fulfilling, satisfying, or otherwise worthwhile interation with you. thanks for your attention to this matter. :)