Science Forums

Not Always Left = Right I Discover Dynamic Compass

MaciejMarosz

Sorry for my English

this what I discover! not invent !!

will be use in GPS systems, Sports, Transport cost reduction, EDUCATION - newton, einstein ned modyfication

new method for very precision speed measure plane,racket, vehicle - and planets

please visit page www.maroszVSnewton.cba.pl ( English is my problem sorry )

see my another patents and support me ( just inform Your friends)

one day one of my book will read many people my patents will save many people lives

If I understand your proposal correctly-

In this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBwR9ZxNa0&feature=youtu.be

You appear to be claiming that a device can determine the velocity of a rocket containing the device based on the energy required to move mass inside the device. I believe you have fundamentally confused velocity with acceleration. If the rocket ship were accelerating, your device would be able to measure the rocket's acceleration. If the rocket was traveling at a constant velocity, the rocket would be an inertial frame and your device would be useless, as you would not be able to measure a difference in any direction you move the mass. In fact, this can easily be tested. Imagine that the room you are in is a rocket, traveling around the sun at 100,000km/hr. If we ignore up/down acceleration due to gravity and rotation of the Earth, your device will not be able to measure the velocity at which the rocket moves in orbit around the sun. You do not measure different forces required to move a mass north/south on a table rather than east/west. If we did, you would never be able to get ball bearings to stay on a flat, level table. They would roll off in the opposite direction of the rotation of the Earth.

How does your device differ from a scale?

If I have misunderstood your presentation, please let me know. Then we can go on to the second video.

thank You for Your few words

it is very hard translate but trust me it is simply

condition:

1 we have the same mass M

2 gas forces the same F

3 explosive material THE SAME Vr and in 100Vr rocket

4 the time T is the same also ( If You like we can use Vr almost = C speed please think Your self how dynamit will work in speed C )

please see below ( key to my discover is that basic on energy we can find absolutely dynamic speed) http://youtu.be/ieJ1MEX1bG8

main question what about 100000....Vr please make Your self graph

this what see person in rocketI and in rocket II is not true

for analyse move we can't use forces and time definition only energy definition ( ONLY !)

do You see after my movie that II newton rule are correct only if rocket Vr = 0

or direction of Vr vectore is perpendicular to pipe

about my earth speed experiment water always not lie

My link

www.maroszVSnewton.cba.pl

You see after my movie that II newton rule are correct only if rocket Vr = 0

or direction of Vr vectore is perpendicular to pipe

This assumption of yours is provably false. How do you define Vr = 0 ? The coordinate system one uses to define an object's velocity to be zero is arbitrary, and with the correct transformation (Galilean for approximate values at low relative velocities and Lorentz for relative velocities closer to the speed of light), you can convert velocity measurements in one frame to another, and all of Newton's laws still hold. This is easily verified. In fact, the paper you link to with the "leaky bucket" experiment makes precise predictions that, if you carried out the experiment, would show that you are incorrect. Don't have someone on the opposite side of the Earth to help test? No worry, carry out the test twice, separated by 12 hours, and you can do both the X and Y bucket experiment. Not sure that you're doing the tests when aligned correctly with Earth's motion around the sun? Then carry out the experiment every hour or so for 12 or more hours. You will find in no case are your predictions correct.

I commend you for envisioning a test for your ideas, however, you need to carry out your test to find out that you are incorrect. There is no preferred frame in which one can universally define the velocity of an object to zero.

The foundation of classical mechanics is that Newton's laws hold for all inertial frames (all sets of coordinates based on constant velocity).

What is your native language? We may have someone here that can point you in the right direction to find resources for you in your language to help you work this out.

This video is in English, but perhaps you will find it and the subsequent videos in the series on relativity helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXr3O1cxYrc&feature=plcp&context=C3939420UDOEgsToPDskJecj3bfqsUNhsoPUWNOEkD

This assumption of yours is provably false. How do you define Vr = 0 ?

SIR I WILL LEARN MY SELF only just sent me xx.aa xx minutes of my movie

aa secound of my movie ( please make pause and inform me YOU mistake is here Only this )

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lt6kxeC2Y4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If You can't mark this point look below:

I have proposition I hope someone will help me prepare good generator of golden sample energy impulse in all direction 3d at one time

and good very short time frequency detector and count

generator need send only 2 kine signal E1 and E2 in short time

I don't like just live without knowledge about my own kinetic energy

when I sit on chair I make move in universe

what is my velocity ? how big is my kinetic energy ? what is main direction of my trip how it change ???

actual model of Universe and physic just don't know it WHY always when You SAY SPEED next word is RELATIVE !!!

I don't like do this WHY ??? please look on my A absolutly zero Point

Dear All

please try understand my english ( sorry for not perfect words )

my patents work simply please chek

Main idea that I present in my movies on page translate what I invent

A lot of people use NEWTON automatic Left = right I discover that energy graph can teel us more true about left and right side and we canot use automatic II newton rules we must have knoledge about fact That I invent

Please visit my web www.maroszVSnewton.cba.pl Earth Speed in universe have big meaning for our live and may experiments in history that make NEwton

my dynamic compass will always work ( not like GPS not like magnetic needle)

1 we have two mass M

2 we have perfect explosive material portion ( E- energy and 2E energy we have four the same mass M )

3 after explosion person in rocket see Left = Right ( velocity YES but not energy ??? this is main rule of my discover

Please take a look on rocket from my poin of view

4 person in rocket make mistake because he has similar probem to newton( NEWTON problem Train move or my Station move )

5 person EYES see speed left = speed right ok but Energy left is not the same like Energy right ( I proof this using knolege about geometry graph square function - Parabla has only one point )

6 for see diferent in Energy person must make ecplosion no 2

HE HAVE TO CALIBRATE HIS EYES explosion no 2 will show next two Equation

please see my graph 1 Vr and 1000 Vr rocket If we know what we must check we will find TRUE secound explosion 2E will explain us how is situation a << a' from my movie

I TELL YOU ONE befor our children will learn about NEWTON we must say few words more ( see detail in my page )