Science Forums

White Holes, Black Holes, And Their Singularitiy Circuits

Albert T. Viar

Hello Astronomical Enthusiasts,

The New Zealand and Australian images of the radio lobe of Centaurus A were published as "The Blue Whale of Space". The WMAP All Sky Survey of five years covered the matter well and showed the massive structure in the center of our galaxy. The Max Plank Institute has published a new map of the Milky Way. The map was produced with a method known as the Farady Effect.This new map may be seen on Earth Changes Media of December 8th, 2011, [email protected].

An observation of mine may be useful to some you: When observing an astronomical field rich with stars, there are moments when one wonders at the patterns of star arrangements into semicircles and straight lines. I suggest that White Holes eject matter as stars and other objects in pulses of matter which may be rings of stars. An example would be Sn1987A. An example of the straight line display would be SS433 with its knotted beams of matter. Cosmic collisions and mergers would account for the missing segments and consider the displays are layered by distance to further compound the images. The White Holes disburse matter. The Black Holes accept matter. Both the White Hole and the Black Hole have a transition phase called a Singularity. The interface between the Black Hole Singularity and the White Hole Singularity on the side of them not observed by us would be a much discussed Alternate Universe.

Consider the White Hole and the Black Hole as compared to an electrical circuit. Without a continuous circuit, there is no energy flow. Since we do observe energy flow, the circuit must be continuous. If the electrical circuit analogy holds, the spaces between matter expulsion in the rings of SN1987A would be analogous to a Phase Change and may represent the elusive Dark Matter.

It seems that NASA has never found a White Hole. I seem to have found a large number of them, such as NGC1097 in Fornax with its under construction galaxy, and SN1987A, and every other barred White Hole producing stellar objects. As an experiment, call up a rich field if stars, relax and observe that field closely. Search out the semi-circle examples and the straight line series patterns. Visualize a White Hole, spinning or not, bringing those stars into being. Those barred White Holes which are spinning will produce effects similar to SN1987A. Those not spinning would produce straight line displays.

I suggest that NASA has never found a White Hole because NASA is wrong with their theory of stellar evolution. I suggest you apply your own perceptions to the task. Let us lift the field of Astronomy from the clutches of NASA and form our own opinions and theories of stellar evolution.

If I, and we, are found to be correct in these theories, there will be a massive reclassification of our universe and its contents on our hands.

Respectfully Yours, Albert T. Viar