Science Forums

The Unified Theory of Existence

Nix

you are asking good questions that seem intentionally trying to test my understanding, of which you already understand very well. Regardless, I've forgotten the answer to that. It somehow relates to vicegerency.

i know some of the things, not all.u seem to know more and that is all the reason i ask u.i dont want to waste my time asking questions to which i already know the answers.

you are asking good questions that seem intentionally trying to test my understanding, of which you already understand very well. Regardless, I've forgotten the answer to that. It somehow relates to vicegerency.

how can we be the created children of God even if we r the vicegerents.[the one who acts in place of the leader or the king. including the meaning of vicegereat is the assumpyion that the person in that role will act in every instance as the leader or the king( that would be the atributes of God)would want them to act](got this defination from islamic-world.net)

some use terms like a god man or god weman.but it some how dosent sound right.because of the defination of god.but isnt that talking about the atributes.in islam the atributes of God r seprate from God.

i think some use the words like 'man was created in the image of God'.i also dont fully understand that.

some say that the atributes of man are the reflected atributes of God .

now my children would be like me in most way. God is perfect so He would have perfect children like Him(regardless of how the children were created).since we r not perfect we cant be His children.and no matter how my child wanted to be me he could not be me.well he could be better than me.(i do wish for that) :rant:

this is all i understand of it all.(tring to conceptualize it all)

Ex: Killing is morally wrong. Why? To think on this question from the 'objective, accurate worldview', imagine if everybody tried to kill each other. Would that aid the progression of existence, or hinders it? Of course, it would be disastrous, to the extent of human extinction. Therefore, killing is absolutely wrong.

Thats hardly new or ground breaking, thats Kant. Metaphysics of Morals and all that.

-Will

• 2 weeks later...

one of the great things about THE UNIFIED THEORY OF EXISTENCE is that it explains a lot of difficult things in a language that is understood easily by a lay man.u dont have to read it 4 times in order to understand it.some technical stuff maybe two times.the first time i read the laws of learning it took me one day but i must have read it more than ten times before i got it. whats in it is essential knowledge that every one should know.i recomend it to every one i know. :xx:

• 1 month later...