Science Forums

Tis A New World I Enter...

lotfinia

... Greetings! Hello! Show yourself friendly and a way will be made! I am friendly, honestly just really into my thing.

Chronology from my time to ancient time, I move. Understanding the primitive, the ancient there is no shame, only knowledge and often forgotten wisdom. Move with me into the darkness of time, I will hold your hand it’s not a dare to scare, but to learn. The community is at rest how that firelight glows! Listen and let the experience, fill your mind. For they are just like us, only the time and tools differs; we are all just really human beings sharing the same hopes and fears.

I was born on a military instillation in Japan. They are old jokes. So, yes I was nuked before I was born and totally made in Japan. While I might not be completely normal, I am all- original.

My background is war, travel, culture, people (in a clinical sense), and history. Humanities or cultural anthropology? Why not both? History, sure what is a little more? Archaeology, oh it allows for definite defining of time and sometimes space. My strength is in the nearly 2,100 years of the Middle Eastern Bronze Age. Only because science is just now peeling back the unwritten earlier stages of mankind development.

... Greetings! Hello! Show yourself friendly and a way will be made! I am friendly, honestly just really into my thing.

My strength is in the nearly 2,100 years of the Middle Eastern Bronze Age. Only because science is just now peeling back the unwritten earlier stages of mankind development.

Hi! Welcome... and please check out the Anthropology Forum. There happens to be a new post here, tangentially related to the Bronze Age, which I hope you'll find interesting... B)

...at the risk of shameless self-promotion....

~ ;)

Hi! Welcome... and please check out the Anthropology Forum. There happens to be a new post here, tangentially related to the Bronze Age, which I hope you'll find interesting... B)

...at the risk of shameless self-promotion....

~ ;)

Hello Essay nothing wrong with shameless self-promotion- if- you have something to promote and you did have something. I did check out your post! WOW Earth science augh! If I had had a normal childhood I might have gone into the Earth sciences instead of the Social sciences. I found it thoroughly enlightening and I will always go with the science.

Oh, the BP was so welcoming to me! We might even say at times I live in the BP era! Later, I will get back to the post itself. Not promising, but I do believe I can help you with some historical/archaeological evidence dating to the period. There has been some really great developments along that line from Egypt.

Welcome sunshine, i am stick in the bible belt too, much like a barbed thorn in a bears eye, pisses the bear off but not much he can do about it.

LOL :) Thank you Moontanman for supporting my contention I am never really alone. I have already enjoyed some of your posts. Early humans are an interest of yours?

So, I can expect, an "Yes, science has disproved the patriarchal history in the Bible?" vote from you in my poll? It is found in the history section. Of course if you don't want to vote, but just speak up that is fine with me as well.

Nice to meet you, and looking forward to more posts from you.