Science Forums

Saying "hi" As My 13Th Post

CarlNGraham

Keep meaning to introduce my self, but too much interesting stuff here keeps distracting me.

Incoming data:

Real name Carl Graham

I live in London UK

I switch between being a computer games programmer and designing microprocessors every now & then.

Currently working from my back room doing iPhone games, writing science fiction.

I go under the name of PetTastic on several forums, because I work surrounded by dogs, cats and parrots.

At them moment I here to research and get help related on my current book project, and getting very distracted by other stuff:)

Carl

Welcome to hypography, PetTastic! :) We’ve already had some conversations in the threads, so I feel like I already know you a bit.

I switch between being a computer games programmer and designing microprocessors every now & then.

Currently working from my back room doing iPhone games, writing science fiction.

I go under the name of PetTastic on several forums, because I work surrounded by dogs, cats and parrots.

At them moment I here to research and get help related on my current book project, and getting very distracted by other stuff:)

That is so cool! I’m envious.

Somehow in approaching 4 decades I managed to go from a funloving Z80-based video game writing teen to a lab and exam room machine controller writing professional to a denizen of IT hell currently involved in some of the most boring yet stressful design-build-code-deploy project work with bureaucracy at every step.

I’m still adept at getting very distracted, though. :)

Welcome to hypography, PetTastic! :) We’ve already had some conversations in the threads, so I feel like I already know you a bit.

That is so cool! I’m envious.

Somehow in approaching 4 decades I managed to go from a funloving Z80-based video game writing teen to a lab and exam room machine controller writing professional to a denizen of IT hell currently involved in some of the most boring yet stressful design-build-code-deploy project work with bureaucracy at every step.

I’m still adept at getting very distracted, though. :)

Around 1975 1976 I got two games published for the TRS-80, 1 in basic the other in Z80 machine code entered in hex.

Could be a record, a multi levelled breakout game in 0xf3 bytes.:)

Luckily I managed to keep away from bureaucracy, apart from maybe creating some as Technology manager at a game company a few years back.