Science Forums

An Emerging Science

afaram

Hi,

My name is Arthur Faram representing The Faram Foundation. We have recently posted a new website online at: http://www.thefaramfoundation.com . This site should prove very interesting, if not exciting for anyone interested in Ancient History or Archaeology.

This emerging science has been proven to be accurate and revealing.

Regards,

Arthur Faram

Welcome to hypograpy, Arthur :)

We've discussed geoglyphs a few times in the forums, so you may find some old members (or attract some new) interested in them here.

We're a discussion forum, not an advertising site, so please don't just promote you website here. From what I've read so far of your paper, Geoglyphology, A New Tool For The Archaeological Disciplines, you have many well-thought out ideas to present - how we like to do this at hypography is pick one discussion-worthy topic at a time, and discuss each in its own thread, with lots of lead-in by the original poster.

Standard note about hypograpy's site rules. You seem adept at citations, so I think will find them easy to follow, but we're unusual among web forums as a whole (less so science forums) in our "back up your claims" requirement. As I'm sure you're aware, geoglyphs research has a checkered scientific history (Erich von Däniken, etc.), so avoiding unsupported claims is especially important with this subject.

Feel free to share a bit of personal history in this intro thread - while science-focused, we like to put personalities behind our posts. Science is, after all, a human endeavor, and intensely social.