Science Forums

New Cr Theory Blog

DaddyUnit

It's been a while since I've been on the forums.

Just wanted to let you all know that my friend Jerry has posted a new blog entry at http://blog.cr-theory.org.

Here are a couple of quotes:

Before spending billions of dollars to search for something "new" like dark matter, which clearly, has given us NO evidence of it's existence locally, why not first try to at least consider the probable contributions from KNOWN LEVELS of electromagnetism, locally. HINT: If our solar system's level of electrical activity is AVERAGE for stars in this galaxy, will that suffice to explain the holding-together and shaping of the spiral arms that we see in those galaxies? (I don't know, but I suspect a good computer simulation-program could show it would easily suffice.)

...only the C-R theory expects that every Black-Hole C-R in this universe contributes eventually to the overall cosmic ray level. Conventional theory maintains that moving electrical charges should start to radiate-away their energy from the beginning, and there should be orders of magnitude fewer stray (high energy) electrical charges roaming-about, freely.

I'd love to hear any responses to this blog and his theory in general.

Thanks.