Science Forums

Theology, comon theory, and ideas.

donomega

the theory of perpetual motion is the first i would like to touch on being the most basic thing i know. As easy as it is to see that matter is continuously made throughout the universe you can also see that the possibility of a machine that makes it's own energy is also just as possible. asumeing your mind is open, and you have more than a few braincells you should all be good candidates for thought on this, since it is of course a "powerful" topic. to help everyone in this world along i will give you one huge stepping stone to sucess that will help you design the first machine on this planet. the atomic mystry of atoms makeing anti matter when the electron colides "scrapes" with the nuclious. energy is made of nothing. if you can figure out how to create this happening at a high enough rate of speed, with the kenetic energy of a photonic wave or mass propulsion device enclosed in a circular tube while the flow of mass is being rotated simalar to a tornado you can figure out the rest of the said device. unlimited energy yet also a singularity creator if uncontroled. get back to me if you all have questions! my mind is open, my life is an adventure, and we all will benifit from a little boost in the universe. :)

WOW It's all so clear now, I can't believe I missed it all these years

Please read the rules and post in appropriate places, this is the introduction forum, tell us something about your self and then if you want post this in another thread, be sure to provide something to back up your claims other than simply making wild claims of I know it's so! :naughty: